Chapter:1 {He was here}

Ever since a kid Shawn has always been there for me! Wether it was babysitting or buying me a toy when my parents wouldn't. Shawn didn't know a lot about Maya because at the age of 8 Shawn started getting very busy with his "job".

Finally I see Shawn and Maya starts taking him over! Okay okay! I'll admit! At first I was trying to get Shawn and Maya closer together, now he might be her dad! He'll forget all about me! I don't want that! I was hanging out at my moms new restaurant, sitting with my dad. Shawn and Maya were together as always, goofing off with one another. I sat there next to my father. I tried putting on a fake smile but it was pointless. Soon enough Shawn... My uncle Shawn would forget about me.

I stood up and walked home.

"Riles?" Called Maya.

But I kept going.

Eventually I was back in my room. It was sorta late around 3 PM. I sat there on my bed thinking about back when Shawn and I used to do that. Okay I'm a little jealous! But I already know what's going to happen!

Shawn will marry Maya's mom and then they'll all eventually move and forget about me! Maya will be Shawn's new "special girl" and for the holidays if they even dare to visit I'll just be left on the side, I'll be a "side effect" and I don't want to be a "side effect"!