Chapter: 8 {Bay Window}

-That Night-

"Hi Riley!" Said my mom as she walked through the door.

"Hi mommy." I said turning off the T.V.

"How was babysitting?" She asked.

"Good." I replied.

"Great." She said gritting her teeth.

"Do you have a minute?" I asked.

"Of course." She said.

"Bay window!" I yelled as I ran off into my room.

"BAY WINDOW!!?" My mother asked happily. She turned around, "We're going to the Bay Window!" She smiled to my father.

"Well Auggie and I have our own window, right there!" He pointed to the living room bay window.

"Auggie's asleep." Said my mom as she made her way to my room.

"I'll wake him up then!" Said my father.

-My Room-

"So what's up?" Said my mom as she sat down.

"Well, I never realized Maya was jealous of me." I said putting my hands together.

"What do you mean?" Asked my mom.

"Well, Lucas came over-"

"While you were babysitting!?" My mom asked interrupting me.

"Yes now!" I continued. "Lucas told me that it's okay to be jealous everyone gets jealous, he then said "Dont you ever think Maya's been jealous of you and your life?" And I never thought of that. And Maya was just about to get the life she's dreamed of and I took it away!" I said sadly.

"No you didn't. You were just apart of it. We must have faith in Shawn, that he will tell Angela that he already has something with someone else." My mom said smiling.

Jealously (Girl Meets World)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें