Chapter 3

A knock on the door was heard and Felix - still hurrying around in his room - flinched at the sound. He stared at the mess of used dishes on his computer desk and the pile of clothes on the chair in the corner.

His eyes widened in horror when he heard voices outside in the hallway, clearly recognising them.
It was time for the dorm inspection and Felix heard Lyn's voice asking for him.

He quickly grabbed a spare blanket and threw it over the laundry. Then he picked up as many dishes as he could carry at once and made use of his room being closest to the kitchen.

After dumping the mugs and plates into the sink, he joined the others who were still standing in the hallway.

"Oh hey guys" He greeted, acting surprised to see them all standing there.

"We are just here for a quick look around in case of emergencies" One of the bodyguards, Lincoln, Seungmin's, said and they were shown the way to the kitchen and living space area.

After a quick checkup, Felix didn't really know what exactly they were looking for, he suddenly saw Lyn standing in front of him.

"I kinda also need to see your room. Just the way it is arranged and stuff" She muttered and for the first time today Felix saw her nervous and flustered.

He nodded to not make the situation anymore awkward and proceeded to lead the way to his room.

Glancing around he was relieved not to see anything too chaotic lying around.

"Did you already knew you were going to work with me when we- you know?" Felix started, uncomfortable by the silence between them.

"Not really" Lynn answered to his surprise, "Do you remember how I told you I got a new job assigned? That was this one but I didn't know details back then."

Felix nodded, sad that they fell back into silence but also not knowing what to say.

"I don't want this to be awkward" Lyn suddenly spoke up, pulling Felix out of his thoughts. The latter gulped noticeably and Lyn's gaze visibly softened, "If I knew I would start working for you, I wouldn't have.. you know."

Felix only stared at her for a few seconds, kinda hurt by that. "So you wouldn't have slept with me if you knew you had to see me again?"

Lyn looked towards the bedroom door in panic, scared someone could've heard them but then she turned back to Felix, the soft glimmer in her eyes vanished. "You have no right to accuse me of that! If I may remind you, you were the one that left with a simple goodbye post-it. I told myself I didn't deserve to feel hurt because it was just a one night stand but you can't just stay that now. This is not on me!"

Felix looked down in guilt, knowing Lyn was right, but his emotions had been all over the place ever since he saw her earlier today, "I'm sorry" He muttered still not lifting his head, "For saying that and for just leaving. I guess I just got scared, with me being an idol things like that never end too well."

Finally he looks up at the girl who just stared at him without any emotion. "Okay, so then it's settled. We'll just start fresh, all forgiven and forgotten. I have to go now either way, but have a nice evening."

Lyn bowed shortly before leaving the room and Felix - who stayed frozen in his room - heard how the other bodyguards bid their goodbyes as well and left the dorm.

Forgotten

Felix didn't want to forget, he also didn't want Lyn to act as if they never met before in the way they did. He knew he was way too late but Felix couldn't deny his obvious attraction to Lyn anymore. He knew having to act neutrally around her would be a challenge, neverminding that he didn't even want to act that way around her.

He reached for his phone and dialled the familiar number.

"Hannie, I need your advice!"

"You, my friend, are crazy" Was the first thing Jisung said after Felix had told him everything. The two were sitting on the younger's bed with Felix confessing all his confusing emotions about his new personal bodyguard.

"I know!" Felix whined and hugged the pillow in his lap tighter, "I know that she said there will be a strictly professional relationship between us from now on but I can't help but want more than that!"

Jisung shook his head, not knowing how to help his twin in this twisted situation, "You know that relationships between staff and idols are forbidden or at least frowned upon."

Felix whined again, indicating that he knew his friend was right. "Either way, she doesn't even seem interested in me anymore, at least not in the way she was at the bar."

"Well maybe she is staying professional, unlike you" Jisung teased and hit Felix with a pillow, only earning another whine. "On the bright side, from what you told me, there don't seem to be any bad feelings involved - at least not anymore."

"I wonder what would have happened if I stayed that morning" Felix muttered. "No! We will not start with those What ifs. You can't change it now so why dwell on it. Maybe you should try to follow her suggestion and start anew, it would probably be the easiest option."

"Since when have I liked easy?" Felix asked, finally smiling again, "It might sound weird but there is not only this physical attraction that I also started feeling at the bar. On an emotional level I have never felt this strongly about someone I just met."

"It doesn't sound weird at all, believe me. It just sounds like there is a chance you might fall for her, I don't want you to get your heart broken. Especially because she already set this boundary. You know that I'm the first to always encourage you in whatever shit you're about to pull but this time maybe it really is for the best to let it go."

"So you have also been in that situation before?" Felix asked intrigued, knowing something was up with his twin by the way he answered, "What happened? How did you get over it?"

"This is not about me, Lix. Every situation and person is different, so I can't give you much advice except for seeing how the situation developes."

Felix nodded but suddenly a smile started forming on his lips. "Oh no, what is it? What are you planning on doing?" Hearing his twin's answer, he just shook his head, not knowing how this would turn out.

"I just need to seduce her, make her fall for me as well."

-----------------
~it was the last day of school until after the easter break today so maybe I'll find some time to write

~until next chapter
~~June