Chapter 4

"So today is the first day where our bodyguards actually have to do their job. Please tell me you are not planning anything!" Jisung begged and looked up at his twin who was smiling innocently.

"How dare you accuse me of that?" He gasped and held his heart.
Jisung only rolled his eyes and slapped Felix's shoulder,"It's not like you tried to flirt with her these past few days but the only thing you got was the cold shoulder. Have you not learned by now? Lyn is not interested!"

Felix sighed but it didn't seem as if he actually accepted his defeat. He didn't even take every shrug or eye roll from Lyn as rejection simply because she never directly told him to stop flirting with her.

Today the group was flying to London and he saw his chance at the airport where it was almost a given that Lyn would have to stay close to him. And if there was one thing Felix learned about Lyn it was that she was oblivious to most of his advances.

"Fine, but please know when to give up" Jisung said and left the room, probably joining Minho in the kitchen.

"I know what I'm doing!" Felix mumbled and stuffed his last hoodie into his duffle bag.

Exiting the dorm the members were already awaited by their bodyguards who would drive with them to the airport.

"Hi!" Felix grinned and smiled brightly at Lyn, who looked extremely good in her all black suit if you were to ask Felix.

"Good morning. Slept well?" Lyn asked and Felix smile brightened noticeably, "Would've slept better with you next to me."

Lyn looked around but sighed in relief when she saw that nobody was focusing on them. She then turned towards Felix again with widened eyes, "You can't just say something like that! What if somebody heard you?"

Felix only innocently scratched his neck, not at all guilty about his flirt. He actually quite enjoyed her reaction or maybe he was just talking himself into believing that she was flustered.

"Come on now! We can't miss our flight" She asked and grabbed Felix bicep to gently pull him along. She had to start doing that as soon as Felix noticed that she would have to grab his arm if he wasn't moving.

Felix smiled happily the whole way to the car and started grinning even more when Lyn had to sit next to him on the car ride because they were the last two to arrive.

Going from the car through the airport to your waiting area has always been a hassle for all idols especially if you struggled with crowds. Felix wasn't neccesarily bothered by it but there was no way he was enjoying that walk. The only positive outcome he could see was his excuse to cling to Lyn.

"I'm not really fond of crowds, so could you like please stick close to me?" Felix whispered to Lyn and Jisung, who was sitting across from them, was staring weirdly at him, knowing very well that Felix in fact did not have problems with crowds. Lyn simply nodded in her professional way and proceeded to look out of the window.

When they arrived at the airport, the bodyguards exited first to make sure everything was clear for Straykids to get out. "What the hell was that?" Jisung whispered before he exited the car, leaving Felix to sit inside alone.

"Are you coming or not?" Lyn asked, looking inside the car. Felix quickly pulled himself together and got out of the car, following his team members. Entering the airport he only saw the flashing lights of the press and heard the screams of fans. Then he felt a hand on his mid-back and looked at Lyn surprised.

"What? I thought you didn't like crowds?" She mumbled but it was hardly heard with the noise and her wearing a mask. Felix nodded quickly and took the chance to walk a tad bit closer to her, reassured by feeling her body presence.

Suddenly someone jumped in front of them and Felix was pulled behind Lyn's back. The girl now had a camera shoved in her face which she kind of harshly pushed away. Then she turned around to Felix and put her hand back on his back to guide him.

Luckily the rest of the walk to the waiting room was uneventful but Felix couldn't help but think about how he just got protected by Lyn. He knew it was her job which she was literally getting paid for but it still made his heart feel warm.

"Do you sit next to me on the plane?" Felix asked, staring up at Lyn who was standing next to his chair.

"Do you want me to?" Lyn asked, a slightly humorous tone swinging with, "Do you also not do well with flights?"

Now she was clearly mocking him and Felix felt confused as it was totally out of character. Lyn saw his confused expression and giggled shortly.

"I heard you talking with Jisung earlier in the car. I know that you truly don't have a problem with crowds."

"If you knew, why did you still stick close to me?" Felix asked, feeling his cheeks burning up when he saw Lyn quickly checking around for any bystanders.

"Well first of all, it's still my job. And secondly I also heard that you said that to be close to me. I'm not that cruel to not fulfil that one wish of yours."

Lyn smirked slightly and headed off to join the other bodyguards. Felix stared after her longingly, flustered by her slight flirt. He didn't know how to react to it because he didn't know what lines he definitely shouldn't cross.

"I made a few deals so now Lyn will sit next to you on the plane" Jisung said after flopping down next to Felix.

"You truly are the best!" Felix grinned and stole another glance at Lyn to see the girl waving at him from afar.

After a few more minutes the announcement was heard, that they were now allowed to board the plane.

Felix hurried to Lyn's side and grinned brightly at her but she only shook her head while laughing.

The plane boarding went smoothly and soon the two were standing in the right row.
"Do you prefer the window or aisle seat?" Lyn asked and put their bags into the box above their seats.

"The aisle seat please, so I can stretch my legs" Felix replied, knowing very well that Lyn was taller than him so she would technically need the aisle seat more.
On the other hand, this seat didn't have the option to lean on the wall so he would have to lean against Lyn if he would fall asleep.

Just about half an hour after they took off, Felix saw his chance so he pretended to fall asleep. He closed his eyes and slowed his breathing. Then he slowly let his head fall sideways until it landed on Lyn's shoulder.

He stilled for a moment to wait and see if Lyn would push him away. When that didn't happen he inched closer and snuggled more against her side.

He then noticed a giggle going through her body so he stiffened again.
"I thought you learned your lesson to not pretend in order to get closer to me."

"Oh" Felix whispered, feeling defeated in his silly attempt.

Then he felt Lyn pulling him a tad bit closer before her hand left his body again.

"For now you can stay like this, pretending. That way no one will get suspicious of anything. Now actually sleep!"

————————-
~ that's it for today
~I totally forgot to update on Saturday because I am currently on vacation over the easter holidays so you got a delayed update

~until next chapter
~~June