Chapter 13: Avengers Infinity War Prologue

Hi there, my name is Y/N Stark and I'm just gonna catch you up on things.

It's been seven months since I defeated the Lizard and stopped him from turning the city into mutant lizard's. Since doing that and becoming an Avenger New York has treated me as my own hero, instead of a copycat Spider-Man.

After being made an Avenger, I've been going on missions as an Avenger. While on a mission with Cassie and Rhodey we had a run-in with Captain America, Black Widow and Falcon, the rogue Avengers. They were on the same mission and helped us. The trio were shocked to find out that Tony Stark's son was Scarlet Spider.

We didn't turn them in to the US government. Partly, because they helped us on the mission and because I personally didn't agree with the Accords. Though it was hard as Cap's best friend killed my grandparents. Rhodey, Cas and I just felt like we had  to let them go.

Anyway, when not on Avengers missions, I'm with Peter protecting the city as Scarlet Spider. And there's a new hero in the city. Jaime Hernandez, my best friend. He's now the hero known as Blue Bettle. Two months ago he found a blue beetle in Central Park. It bonded with him and gave him blue and black armor. It forms onto him at will.

It seems that the beetle device is alien and it has an A.I-like presence called Khaji-Da. There's still alot unknown about it.

Harry Osborn a.k.a Iron-Patriot is showing him the hero ropes. He has been doing this hero gig for almost five years now and he is an Avenger.

Y/N Stark's life has been good too. Dina and I are still together. She's somehow able to put up with me. Dad says the Stark men aren't easy to put up with. It's not easy to find a woman who'll put up with our shit. It just makes me love her more.

Well, that's all for now. You're caught up on things.

Bye, everyone.