Chapter 19: Scarlet Spider Vs. The Mad Titan

Third person perspective

As the parts of Titan's moon continues to fall, Scarlet Spider is swinging towards his allies as their bodies float in the air.

He swings in and grab Mantis and continues swinging forward.

Y/N attaches her to a structure from a web line.

He sees the other's and uses web lines to pull them over to him.

Y/N: I got you! I got you! Hold on, guys!

Meanwhile, Dr. Strange floats and lands infront of the Mad Titan.

Y/N's P.O.V

After seeing Thanos take down dad and Strange I web swing in.

I land down infront of him.

Y/N: Alright, ugly. You're really starting to piss me off.

Thanos: Do you really think you can beat me alone, boy?

Y/N: Oh, I'm gonna knock that nut-sack of a chin right off your face!

I shot impact webbing in his direction.

Thanos: Come on!

As he punches his way through the webbing, I quickly web zip and kick him in the face doing a backflip in the process.

Thanos punches with an uppercut sending me backwards.

He shots a blast of purple energy at me, I quickly jump into the air to avoid the blast.

After that I jump at him and land multiple punches, but he grabs me and throws me away.

I web zip back at him and kick him in the face knocking him to his knees.

I then spin before hitting him a right hook and then an uppercut with the other hand.

Thanos brings his head back up and wipes the small amount of blood off his left eyebrow.

Thanos: All that for a drop of blood.

Thanos grabs my leg and flips me over onto my back.

He then goes on to punch me in the face, but I manage to block both punches.

Thanos picks me up and hits me in the chest with the power of his fist and one of the stones this sends me backwards and to the ground.

I slowly get to my feet and start shooting my taser webs at him back to back as he walks towards me.

Once he gets close enough he knocks my hands away.

I go to punch him with my left and he grabs my hand.

I then use my web shooter on my other hand to grab a hold of Drax's dagger and I try to stab Thanos.

He grabs that hand and gets the spear to then stab me with it in the abdomen.

Y/N: Ahh!!!!!

He pushes me back and rests me up against some rubble.

Thanos knees down to my level.

Thanos: You've earned my respect, boy. When I'm done, half of humanity will still be alive. I hope they remember you.

He then aims the gauntlet at me.

???: Stop!

We look over to see Strange pushing himself up.

Stephen: Spare the boy's life... and I will give you the stone.

Thanos: No tricks.

Strange shakes his head.

Y/N: Don't!

Strange then uses magic to make the Time Stone appear.

Doc sends it over to Thanos and Thanos takes the stone.

He puts it into his gauntlet and gains the power of the Time Stone.

Thanos: One to go.

Just then Thanos is shot at.

I look back to see Quill fly towards Thanos and shoot at him.

Thanos walks through a portal before Quill can get to him.

He quickly jumps up and retracts his helmet.

Peter: Where is he?!

Dad rushes over to me.

Tony: Hey, hey. You okay?

Y/N: Yeah, yeah. I'm okay, dad.

He uses nano-tech to cover my wound.

Peter: Did we just lose?

I look at him.

Y/N: Yeah and I wonder who's fault that is.

I then look to Strange.

Y/N: Why'd you do that?

Stephen: We're in the endgame now, kid.

(Earth, Wakanda)

Third person perspective 

Meanwhile, the other Avengers are in Wakanda and Thanos has just appeared before them.

Bruce: Steve, that's him. That's Thanos.

Cap activates his shield's.

Steve: Alright, eyes up. Stay sharp!

The Avengers all start moving towards Thanos ready to fight.

As the Avengers run towards Thanos he has no problem dealing with them.

Bruce goes at him first, but Thanos uses the Space Stone to make him phase through Thanos and get stuck in a cliff side.

Steve run at Thanos only to be throw away by the Power stone.

Spider-Man and Black Panther jump and try to attack from above, but Thanos grabs both of them by the throat.

He smashes them together before throwing them to the ground.

Sam shoots at Thanos only to have his wings clipped by the Space stone.

Rhodey fires his guns and rockets at Thanos only to be crushed by the Space Stone and thrown to the ground.

Bucky runs and fires his gun at Thanos but get taken down by the Power Stone.

Natasha and Okoye run at Thanos and get knocked aside as he uses the power stone to knock Okoye away and trap Natasha.

Groot then uses his body to wrap Thanos up, but he easily breaks through it and knocks Groot out of the way.

Cap manages to get back up and fight Thanos.

He land some solid hits, but Steve gets taken down again and his Wakandian shields get knocked away.

Once he's dealt with them he goes from Vision and Wanda.

Wanda uses her powers to keep Thanos at bay.

There's an explosion and when the dust clears Vision has been destroyed.

After talking to Wanda, Thanos uses the the Time Stone to rebuild Vision.

He then grabs the android and lifts him into the air before ripping out the Mind Stone.

The Mad Titan puts the Mind Stone one in his gauntlet.

He now has all the Infinity Stones.