Sober

Author Notes: So I decided to make this a three part story. In this part we get to see Zoro and Sanji being cute but while they are sober ^_^ Enjoy please. Oh and I don't own any of these characters but I wish I did so I could save them from Oda who is always hurting them. 

                                                                                ***  

A few days had passed since their drunken incident and they both did their best to avoid each other. But that was difficult when their nakama were all gone leaving them alone to guard the ship; so everything the one wanted they had to say it directly to the other. 

Zoro decided to break the silence and act like they always did when they were alone; meaning he wanted to start a fight. Or make the other angry so he could see him blushing again.

"Oi", he said his voice as loud as possible "Make me some food, shitty cook". 

"Do it yourself, marimo", came the answer from the kitchen but after a while later Sanji himself appeared. 

The next words left Zoro's mouth without a second thought, something he would regret later "What was that? I thought it made you happy when I ate your food". 

The truth is that Zoro knew what happened that night before they woke up in each other's arms. Zoro was not even that drunk to beggin with and drinking alcohol is his specialty, of course he would remember. 

"What did you say, bastard?", Sanji said, an angry blush visible in his cheeks "When did I ever say something like that?"

"Oh you don't remember, do you?", a smirk started to form in Zoro's lips. 

"I don't remember because it didn't happen!", Sanji answers quickly, making it clear that he did remember. 

"Oh so you do?", the smugness in Zoro's voice was annoying "What else do you remember, cook?", he continued "Do you remember that you kissed me and fell asleep in my arms?". 

"You kissed me first", Sanji was now furious to the point where Zoro couldn't tell if he was red  because of embarassment or anger. 

"What are angry about, shitty cook? What happened when we were drunk doesn't matter now that we are sober", he said, getting up and approaching him. 

"How can you say that?", Sanji said bringing his enraged face closer to Zoro "You are not romantic at all Zoro. You are never going to steal m- a lady's heart like that!". 

"So you want me to be romantic then?", he asked, this time honestly with his voice gentle and calm, the playfulness gone.  

"I was not talking about myself", the blonde protested, but with a weakness that was not there before "I was talking about a lady's heart".  

"But what about what you want? Because if you want me to be romantic I can be just that", he cupped his chin in his hand and lifted his face so he could look into his eyes, make him see that he was being completely honest. 

"What do you want?", Sanji asked, looking away. 

Instead of answering Zoro brought Sanji's face near his again and gave him a kiss. 

It was different that the one they shared when they were drunk; it was slow, gentle and discovering. They both liked it better that way but they had to break apart for air. 

Sanji was about to say something but Zoro cut him off with another kiss, this time fast and passionate. 

When they stopped for air again Sanji asked "What are you doing? What if the others come back and see us?". 

"And why would that be bad?", Zoro asked. He didn't think what they did was wrong. 

"Why you ask? Because they are going to be shocked and I don't want them thinking that this is what happens when we two are left alone". 

"So we are never gonna tell them?", he demanded, afraid that he would never get to brag about Sanji being his lover. 

"No, that's not what I meant. I would prefer  to tell them about us together and not them to find out by accident", he admited. 

"Tell them what about us?", the smugness in Zoro's voice returned. 

"Well", Sanji said, looking down and blushing again "That you are my boyfriend now, right?". 

"Hell yes!", Zoro said while hugging him "I am your boyfriend now" 

                                                              *** 

Author's Note: Well that was it. In the next and last part they tell the others and get drunk again ;) And I know these are short but I'll try to make the last one longer ^^