Extra Chapter 1: Reunion

Here is an extra chapter as requested by my followers on tumblr because I love you all so much. There will be others but the update time will not be specified. You can call these chapters extra fluff (like when you order a pizza with extra cheese, I am the fluff delivery girl)These characters don't belong to me, not yet.
Sanji and Zoro see each other again after the time skip.  

********************************************************

Zoro tried to stay calm, he really did.

He couldn't even find the right words to describe how much he missed Sanji. His training had been rough, he was grateful they both had the chance to become stronger and ready for what awaited them in this mysterious sea. He just wished he could rest next to his boyfriend whenever the training became too much even for him. He had to relax too sometimes.

The thought of returning to Shanji had kept him motivated when he needed it the most, though. Another confirmation that being in love was not holding him back but helping him move forward and change for the better.

So two years passed like that and Zoro started his journey back to their meeting point both excited and  anxious to see his lover cook again. He couldn't wait to show him his new moves and techniques!

What he hadn't considered though was how the blonde could have changed, too. If the swordsman did say so himself, time had worked a miracle on Shanji. That's why Zoro couldn't stay calm. There was no denying that Shanji had always been attractive, but saying he had become even more so, was an understandment. He had the urge to touch and kiss him, he was not about to jump him minutes after meeting him, though

As the two men stood opposite to each other, openly staring while a thousand thoughts passed through their minds, Shanji broke the silence.

"What happened to your eye?", he asked. Zoro laughed hard with his head thrown back. He did not expect this words to be the first that  that his boyfriend told him after two years of being apart.                         

 "It's a long story", he answered "And I really would prefer if we talked about something else right now".                

"Like what?", Shanji hid his head in the taller man's chest. 

"Hmm", Zoro thought for a bit, resting his hands on his waist "About how cute you became". 

Shanji cheecks flushed from embarassment "You... you, too", he whispered. 

The swordsman deepened his voice on purpose even though a blush appeared on his face, too "I look cute?". 

"No", the blond looked up at him "You look rather handsome and maybe a little...hot". After he blushed for the second time since they reunited, he hid his face in his chest again.  

"Only a little?", Zoro tried to look upset but was only teasing him. 

"No, you always looked a little hot... Now you are like exta hot", the cook answered, his voice muffled by Zoro's body.  

"Look at me", he requested in a gentle tone "Come on, Sanji. Stop hiding like a blushing maiden!". 

The shorter man raised his head in disbelief "It's your fault, marimo! I didn't use to be like this!". He let go of Zoro completely. 

The later only laughed in response "You said 'marimo', Sanji", he explained when he saw a confused expression on his boyfriend's pretty face. 

"So what?", Sanji demanded, his hands on his waist "That you are my boyfriend doesn't make you less of a marimo". 

"Indeed", Zoro's tone was playful "And that you are my boyfriend only makes you more of a love cook".  

"Idiot", Sanji looked away "How did you even find your way back here?". 

"I managed", the taller man smirked and approached his partner "Remind me why you haven't kissed me yet? Don't tell me you met someone else?", he faked a hurt expression. 

Shanji shook his head as if to push away a bad thought "If only you knew... You'd propably laugh". 

He closed the distance between them "I'd rather be doing something else with my mouth at the moment".  

When their lips brushed against each other, the whole world seemed to have stopped moving, because no matter what else they said or did would not satisfy the craving they had for each other. Only like that could they express their desire perfectly, lips locked together, tongues sliding against each other, faces pressed close in a passionate kiss that lasted for as long as they couldn't breath anymore.  

As they broke apart for air they whispered "I love you" at the same time. 

Everything felt right once again. They knew that the time spent away from each other in hard training was not time wasted. After all, they were together again, their bond stronger than before just like their hearts and their will. 

Nothing could brake them now.   

*********************************************************

I have a request to right a smut chapter for this... Should I? Please tell me what you think.

 I will be participating in the "Everything We Love About One Piece" week on tumblr with a new story.