Drunk (Again)

AN: I do not own the characters of One Piece, if I did this would be canon and not a fanfic. 

                                                                      ****************

The day had finally arrived. 

Zoro, despite of his worry, decided to be extra kind to all of his nakama. He knew the way he approached them was lame and suspicious but they would all find out the reason later that day so it didn't really matter. 

Sanji was locked in the kitchen since early in the morning, carefully preparing eveyone's favourite meals. That was a lot of work since Luffy can't decide what his favourite is so he has to cook all of them. 

Both of them feared what their friends and comrades -their only family- would think of their relationship, so they decided to keep it secret until they were ready to talk about it. They are ready today. 

Zoro is obviously a lot more nervous than Sanji who is able to distract himself with cooking so Zoro gets up from his sit next to Robin and decides to go help Sanji. 

"Zoro", Luffy yelled as the swordsman was about to open the kitchen door "Sanji said nobody can get in there today". 

Zoro came up with a plan "I am going to help him so we can all eat earlier". 

Luffy smiled "Nice idea, Zoro", he laughed excitedly. 

Upon entering the kitchen Zoro was not only met with a delicious smell but also a mouthwatering sight; Sanji slightly bent over the counter, tasting the food, with his back turned to the door. 

Zoro came up behind him and put his hands arround his boyfriend's waist.  

The blonde tensed a little, but as soon as he realised who the intruder was, he relaxed completely. 

"Feeling nervous?", he playfully asked while turning around to face him. 

Zoro rested his head on the shorter boy's shoulder. "A bit", he admited. 

"I think everything will be fine", Sanji comforted him, "You know what?". 

"What?", he replied, lifting his head to look at him. 

"I can tell you what all of their reactions will be", he pushed Zoro down and sat on his lap, "Do you want me to?", he offered. 

"I'd rather have a kiss", he answered. 

Without another word Sanji ran his hand in Zoro's soft hair and rested his arms around his neck. Zoro brought his face close to his own and captured his lips in a passionate kiss, effectively calming both of their nerves.  As Zoro put his hands in Sanji's waist again, he felt as if they belonged there. As if all of him was made for this blonde lover cook. He could live with that. Because Sanji was made for him too. 

All this time they were secretly together, he realised something important: Being in love with Sanji would not make him give up his dream of becoming the best swordsman. On the contrary, Sanji inspired him even more. The feeling he got in his chest  made him want to fight for him, for his friends and for his dream. He wanted to help all of his friends, especially his lover, realise their dreams too.  

Because being in love with Sanji made him feel like nothing was impossible. Defeating Mihawk, finding the All Blue or the One Piece seemed easy with Sanji next to him.  

As they broke the kiss to breath Zoro saw Sanji's blush one more time, matching his own, he had that effect on him a lot recently.  

"Now I feel a lot better", he said.