Chapter 30: The mysterious boy

In a mysteriously dark room.

Not at any of the anime I've been to it seems.

There was some guy in a chair, it seemed, but we couldn't really tell what he looked like as the room was so dark.

The guy, who happened to have the voice of a young boy it seemed: He's already in another one.

Some other guy: I see. Will we be able to stop him this time?

The boy: Who knows? He even dodged the truck. I thought for sure he would be done.

The guy: I see. What else can we do?

The boy: Well, I can't target him directly now, I'll harm the innocent students.

The guy: I see. Shall we wait for him to teleport somewhere else first?

The boy: Maybe. I'm thinking of letting the gray freak go on a rampage soon.

The guy: I see. What will he be doing on this rampage?

The boy: He's already destroyed most of them, soon he'll be destroying them all while there with him.

The guy: I see. I know this plan will be well thought out.

Back at Zytech.

Dez: NO... PLEASE DON'T...

A robotic buff silver spiky knight looking guy with a very distorted and deep scary voice: Goodbye, Xhadiyon Nacross.

The robotic spiky knight guy exploded the entire Zytech building in an instant...

Hyormozoki and Zed were on the ground tied up and had to watch all of it.

Hyormozoki: NO!!! DAMN IT!!!

Zed: Dad... No...

The building completely collapsed. Dez and Zamisuso weren't seeable over the rising smoke from the pile of debris.

Lupin and the robot that crashed into there earlier also were gone.

Hyormozoki: Damn it... My teleportation isn't working... If only we had Pickle Luffy here...

Just then, Wataru Kuon from BLUELOCK walked over...

Kuon: Wow, what a sight.

Hyormozoki looked over.

Hyormozoki: Huh? Kuon?!

Kuon: It appears you know me. Heh.

Rindo: Wow.

Kuon: Oh, Rindo, I think we should beat these two up.

Rindo: Good idea. I'll take the one in the gray jacket, you take the boy with the green hair.

Kuon: Alright.

Rindo walked over to Hyormozoki. He instantly put his legs over his leg, and he crushed his joints.

Hyormozoki: AGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! WHY?!?!??!?!?!

Rindo: HAHA! I'll do your arm next!

Kuon walked over to Zed and started beating him up.

Kuon: HOW DOES THAT FEEL?! HAHA!!!

Hyormozoki (in head): Luffy... Dude... Where the hell are you...?

Meanwhile, back at Classroom of the Elite.

I was jumping around the place tryna find Koenji.

I was bumping into lots of students accidentally.

Me: Oh the fool that was gonna frame Ayanokoji. Oh look, it's the guy who beat up the best ones. Oh, sup Senku voice haver? Oh hey, one with the same condition.

Until I ended up seeing Koenji.

Me: Ahh... There's the fool.

I jumped in front of him.

Koenji: What?

Me: When are you gonna realize how totally obnoxious you are?

Koenji: Are you a pickle? A talking pickle? With limbs?

Me: I doubt that's important right now.

I jumped up to uppercut him, but he flicked me away.

Koenji walked away.

Me: WHAT?! HOW'D HE JUST FLICK ME AWAY?!

I tried running back to punch him, but Manabu stepped on me.

Me: AGH! WHAT?!

Manabu picked me up.

Manabu: I told the teachers about you.

Me: And they thought you were listening to NF's great song too much?

Manabu: What? No. NF? What? No. There's actually cops coming for you. Since you trespassed.

Me: YET YOU FOOLS ARE BEATING ME UP! KATSURAGI KICKING ME, YOU TRYNA THROW ME AWAY, KOENJI FLICKING ME. MAN IMMA START A REBEL, A PROTEST, LIKE FREE THE PICKLES! FREE THE ALIVE PICKLES! STOP THE SEGREGATION!

Manabu: What in the hell are you saying? Get out of this school. You're already done for.

Me: Surely.

I teleported away.

Manabu: WHAT?!

I had teleported into a new anime this time. It was Assassination Classroom this time...

**to be continued**