Chapter 2

Gosh I'm tired and this is kinda rushed.
-------------------------------------------------------------
(2 days later)

Pac's POV:

I have been staying at the hospital ever since we came here. I wanna be here when he wakes up. I'm scared that maybe hell get confused when he wakes up and tries to attack the doctors out of panic.

So I'm going to stay here. No matter what. Nobody knows how it happened. Ramón only guessed that he got distracted and walked a bit diagonal which ended up with him in tracks and getting crushed.

He is barely breathing. Air is being forced into his lungs. He isn't in a coma, his body just needs rest. Fit is at his house with Ramón and Phil is at his house with Sunny.

Richarlyson wanted to hang out with other eggs without telling me who exactly they are but told me Bagi was going to be there, so j agreed. I trust him. He's my son. Of course I do.

Gosh I wonder how Sunny is doing? Sunny adores her Pa and her Pa adores her. Sunny would never leave him alone if Tubbo were dead. I hope they're doing alright.

I wish I could help. Help the doctors. But I can't. All I can do is watch. I hate it. What if he dies? No no no no he won't die. He's strong. He's going to wake up eventually-

"Tubbo?! "

-------------------------------------------------------------
Tubbo's POV:

I woke up in a place I couldn't recognize. God I feel awful. What happened? Should I opened my eyes? Wait. How do I know this is not my base? Oh right. I can feel a presence next to me and lights shining right into my face. And I certainly do not own a bed.

I open my eyes and stare at the ceiling. Is this a hospital. After a bit of staring I decided to sit up. Because I'm bored and not comfortable enough.

I sat up and immidestly flinched by Pac's voice. I opened my mouth to speak but air was being forced into my lungs. What? What happened? Do I need to sign with my hands to communicate right now?

I hope Pac knows British Sign Language.. I thought before starting to sign.

'Pac? What's going on? What happened? Why are we in the hospital? ' I signed to him. He seemed confused and gave me a sheet of paper and a pencil. I quickly wrote what I signed, head to toe and gave it to Pac.

"Oh! You're in the hospital. You got crushed by one of your trains. How are you doing? How do you feel? " Pac asked me. How do I feel? Terrible. But that's just normal me.

What do I say? Wait no. What do write? WAIT. Where's Sunny. "Where's Sunny? " I wrote and gave it back to Pac. "She's at Phil's house. I don't think she's doing that great without you. She seemed terrible just 2 days ago. "

Wait. How long was I out? Gosh. How could I be so dumb? I was just walking? I really need to make a mechanism for honking or red lights or green lights. Because either Sunny or someone else is going to end up like me.

'How long was I out? ' -Tubbo

"Just 2 days. The doctors said you were fine after 1 day, your body was just tired as hell. Do you sleep and eat enough? Why was your body tired that much? " -Pac

'I eat enough, I think. But I do t really think I sleep enough. That isn't really a problem tho. '

"Seems like it is. I'm going to call a doctor to see if you can leave. Prepare yourself for a hug attack. "

Pac went out of the room and came back with a nurse a few minutes later. Am I going to see my princess? I watched them talk for a while. Keyword. Watch. I did t listen one bit. I watched but inside my brain was a disco.

"Come on Tubbo we're going to see Sunny! Get out of your hospital gown! I'll leave the room. Your clothes are by the chair, and you can take off the oxygen mask" said Pac, pointing at a chair that had clothes on it. My clothes!

Pac left the room and I quickly grabbed my shirt and pants, and wore them. I sat there, blankly watching the clock; waiting for Pac.

A few minutes later Pac entered and engulfed(I think that's the right word?) me in a tight hug. I was surprised but happy to hug back. I wanna get out of here but don't want to, too. Only because this place has a bed and I don't.

Me and Pac left the hospital and started walking to Phil's base. Pac was leading the way because I was distracted looking around. I don't know why but it looks beautiful. Oh wait. The sun is rising just now? I thought it was 5PM or something

It's the golden hour. So pretty.. I wonder how Sunny is holding up? She must've missed me. I need to be more careful. Not just around her but around myself too. I can't let myself die, not like I don't want to. Because I have a child. She would be so sad. More than sad maybe.

She doesn't deserve that. Hell, she didn't even deserve this but she unfortunately had to go through this. I wonder why it didn't hurt from my perspective? Why didn't it hurt when I got hit? Did I get used to pain? Maybe.

"Here we are! " Pac said as we arrived at Phil's place. Hmm.. Were there some changes made? There are more flowers and weeds. A lot more actually. Should we call for them or wait? Oh wait! There's Phil! I think? Wait no that's Fit and Ramón! My eyesight is getting worse.

"Hi Fitch! Look! Tubbo is awake! " Pac said, waving at Fit as Ramón ran over to me. I kneeled down next to him as he hugged me tight. I guess people do care about me. At least the eggs do. I suddenly felt Fit hugging me too.

"Hello to you too Fit! " I laughed out. Suddenly I saw Phil coming out from his house with the corner of my eye. He looked worried as fuck. He seems to not see us. But when he saw us he joined the hug too

"Hi guys! Miss me? " I asked, jokingly. "Of course we did! Toby! " Phil said, tearing up. "Be careful next time Tubbo. " Fit said as they both released me from the hug. Ramón released me a long time ago and went to go get Sunny. And suddenly and excited Chayanne, Tallulah and a excited but a very tired Sunny with poofy and bloodshot eyes from crying came out running.

Pac didn't lie when he said prepare yourself for a hug attack. Because all 3 of them launched themselves at me and I fell backwards. "Woah! Be careful! I just left the hospital! " I laughed out giggling.

"Pa! I missed you! Why did you do that! Never do that again.. " she said, hitting me softly on the arm before leaning to my side as Tallulah and Chayanne finally released me from the hug.

"Your okay Tío! " Tallulah said, jumping around. "Or course I am! What, you thought i was dead?! " I asked, fake offended. "Well, yeah! " Chayanne chimed in. The kids and I just played around while the others talked. It was fun.

They missed me. Feels nice.

-------------------------------------------------------------

So.. About Tubbo.. Is he okay?

-------------------------------------------------------------

Another chapter! It's 3 AM. I think the other chapters will be just Tubbo realizing he needs a break? And everybody needs to take a break every once in a while? I don't know, I'll think about it tomorrow.

1300 words