Chapter 6

Yoo I didn't think I had it in me but here's chapter 6 finally! I guess... When I don't have motivation for writing any chapters I always open some music in the background to give me some sorta inspiration. It's fun. Reallyyyyy fun. Really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really fun. Yippieee!!! Let's go to the chapter now. (That was unnecessary)

-------------------------------------------------------------

Tubbo's POV:

Fit's concerned a lot. I still don't know why. Hm. Maybe.. No. I still don't have any ideas. Wait is Fit approaching? Oh!
"We need to talk Tubbo. " I heard Fit say. Uh oh. Am I in trouble?

Uhhhh ohhhhhh. Oh god. What did I do this time? I hope I didn't do anything bad. Is he going to stop being my friend because I was being too out if my mind lately? Am I being like that again? Oh shit.

"I think we need to send you to therapy. " I heard. Am I hearing well? Am I going to therapy? I don't wanna go. Uh ohhh.. I don't like this shit. I don't wanna go.

"But why, Fit? I think I'm perfectly fine! I am too! I don't think! Because I am! " I said quickly without thinking. I hope I don't say anything too dumb. Cause I wanna draw my way out of this.

"Well.. Just don't ask. Because I think everybody who knows you enough knows you aren't mentally well. It's not easy to tell. You know those moments where you think a lot but don't know how to explain it right? " Fit said and I nodded.

So he's been thinking. A lot. About this. Oh. Is it obvious? Do I look unhinged from outside or is it something else? Do I do good things that make my friends happy? Well I try.. I made Phil an Avocado factory..

Do I try enough? Well.. I think I do.. I try to be the best dad ever to Sunny.. But is that working? Or is she tired of me..? I hope not. Maybe I got more boring.. Maybe.. I don't know.. The o ly way to know is looking from an outsider POV..

"TUBBO? " I heard Fit shout as I snapped out of my thoughts. "Oh- Huh? What happened? " I asked Fit as he said "You zoned out, you good? You don't need to go if you don't want to... "

Oh that's an option?! "YEAH!!! - Oh uhm.. I mean.. Yeah sure.. I don't really want to go. " I said without thinking again. Wait. Why do I talk without thinking. Should I think about what I should say. I'll try.. Maybe. One day. Not now. It would be weird. To suddenly change.

"You still need to take a break Tubbo. Or else you need to go to therapy and I'll make sure of it. " huh? Breaks as in.. School breaks? Lunch breaks? Or is he saying I need a day off? I never need a day off! I never took one! And I can continue that.

"No I can go without a break pretty much alright? No. Definetly alright! " I said. I don't think hell force me. Right? "Well then we're going to therapy. I'm forcing you. " he said stern but calm. Wait is he serious.? Like as in /srs? Oh god.

"Fine! But how do I take a break? Like.. What am I supposed to do on a break? Like.. Do I just stop working? Like sleep in? Uhh.. Or.. Just stay in bed the whole day? Never stop sleeping? " -Tubbo

"Well you can do all of those things, or do relaxing things for the whole day. Like.. Meditation. Or drawing. And maybe some music. Anything that relaxes you. " -Fit

"Oh wait. I think I can do that. But what about Sunny? What will she do while I'm relaxing or trying to? Wi she be alone? I don't want her to be alone- "

"no no she won't be alone. Maybe she can hang out with me and Ramón tomorrow while you relax? " -Fit

"Would you like that princess? " I asked to Sunny and she seemed confused. "Like what Pa? " she asked. I guess she was just playinh with her toys the whole time.

"Do you wanna go hang out with Ramón and your uncle Fit tomorrow? " I asked to her. And she seemed excited even right now! She nodded and then showed me a piece of paper that was attached to a safety pin and then attached to her bunny plushie. One word. Adorable.

"Aww that's nice Sunny, that's nice. Looks so cute! " I said as she went back to doing whatever awesome thing she was doing. Making little hand crafted things probably.

"Alright than it's settled. Tomorrow she's going to be over at my place hanging out with Ramón and I'll keep an eye on them just in case. That alright? That goes along with your plans? Does it flow your boat? " Fit asked.

"Oh yeah sure! It does it does! So.. What do we do now? What do you think Fit? "
I asked Fit. I was bored. Absolutely. Bored. Out. Of. My. Mind. Absolutely bored out of my mind! My darn mind!

"Oh I need to leave and put Ramón to bed soon. So I have to go. Good luck finding something to do! " he said and warped away. I'm alone now. I guess I'll put Sunny to bed too and work on my machines..

After a bit I put Sunny to bed and then went to clean my train, the one that hit me. Because it still had blood on it somehow. Black blood. Oopsies! After I cleaned it I managed to make like a crossing place so no one gets hit again.

And then some of my machines were overstressed so I fixed them. Or tried. For a few hours, till 4 AM I fixed the machines and then at 8 AM I went to bed. And then it was the next morning.

-------------------------------------------------------------

So sorry for not uploading much guys! I've been kinda busy lately and I don't get motivation mostly, and ik that QSMP 2023 and QSMP 2024 are different so whoever who reads this, should I continue on 2023 or 2024?

And I haven't had many time to watch QSMP too lately, maybe a few hours to watch before it's 2 AM and I can barely pull all nighters right now, so be patient with me please- And thank you guys so much for the people who read!

1100 words