Chapter 3

Yippieee a new chapter! This is probably going to be rushed(?) so don't expect the best-

-------------------------------------------------------------
TW:
Blood
Near death.

Philza's POV

"So.. About Tubbo.. Is he really okay? " I said

"I don't really think so. He definitely doesn't get enough sleep, that's for sure. But I think there's more to that. " -Fit

"Yup. And I over-heard Sunny say to Richarlyson that he has been being paranoid a lot, lately too. And she has been getting concerned? " -Pac

"Did she say that? Really? Why is he getting more paranoid? " -Phil

Suddenly I heard a scream. Tubbo's scream and quickly looked over to where the sound was coming from. I couldn't believe my eyes. Tubbo was laying in a pool of blood, a tower of dirt behind him.

"PA?! " I heard Sunny shout as I rushed over. Did he jump? He would jump in front of the kids. That doesn't sound like him. He just left the hospital! What's going on with him?

"Chayanne, Ramón. Take them inside. Quickly. You both inside as well. We're gonna take him to a hospital, again. " I said as both Chayanne and Ramón nodded and took Sunny and Tallulah inside. Fit and Pac rushed him to a hospital once again as I went inside to see how the kids were doing.

"What happened? What's that tower about? " I asked them calmly. "We- we were just competing about who was going to build the highest tower! " Tallulah said, probably feeling guilty.

"And then Pa- he ran out of blocks and then he jumped! And he realized he didn't have a glider! " Sunny said quickly, tears threatening to spill. "And you guys never saw a dangerous thing in that? " I asked, keeping a calm and soft face.

"We thought he had a glider! We all had one! " Chayanne said quickly. "That's alright, now do you guys want to go to the hospital and visit Toby? " I asked them as they nodded. After a bit we went there and sat there and waited, for something to happen.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Tubbo's POV:

Where am I? My eyes feel heavy. Why can't I open them? I feel dizzy. I feel a lot of people just.. Staring at me. Why? Why do I feel lights blinding me even though I can't open my eyes so they are technically blinding my eyelids? I wonder how Fred is doing? I haven't seen him for weeks. It worries you know?

Wait. Who am I talking to? Oh wait. I'm getting paranoid again. Wait wait wait wait. Seriously though, who are you? Wait am I breaking the 4th wall? Does that mean you watch or read whatever I do?

DOES THAT MEAN YOU ALSO READ ME SHOWERING? Wait. You can't see me. Does that still count? Anyway I'm gonna stop breaking this wall. Anybody got cement I'm gonna repair that.

Anyways. Why do I hear someone's sobs? Who's crying? Wait? Do I hear someone speaking? Am I getting old? Why can't I hear? I'm only 20! What do I do? I think my ears are ringing.

Why can't I move? My head hurts. I wanna remember what happened. I think I'm I  the hospital? Again? What happened? Come on brain remember! Remember brain remember! Oh wait I think I remember.

I think me, Ramón, Chayanne, Tallulah and Sunny were racing about who would build the tallest tower.. And then I ran out of every block I had on me.. And then I jumped and.. Did I not have a glider on me? I thought I did? Oh. Oh! No I didnt.

I wanna wake up. I don't wanna worry anyone anymore. There's this beep machine in my ear I hate it. But I'm bored. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. What happens if I try to play songs in my head?

*random song* starts playing

Yippieee.. Finally something to make the beeping machine shut the fuck up. I want to wake up. Shut up *random song lol*. This is boriiinggg. I wanna play Minecraft. What happens if I play Minecraft on my brain?

I CANTTT. This presence seems to not want to go away. I can feel the eggs left. But 1 person is in the room. Who's that? What if it's Fit? Ughhhhhh I'm thirsty. And hungry. Im craving fucking KFC. And water perhaps.

Does anyone feel like hungry but not want to eat sometimes? It's weird. Or I'm just lazy to eat. What if mobs are blowing up the eggs and the residents right now? Everyone? And then, the person by me goes to fight.

And then I'll be the only one who survives? And then I wake up scared as fuck and then attack myself and then the island looks abandoned for years? Would be pretty funny if I'm being honest.

.

.

.

I wonder what space looks like? I do know it but. What does it feel like? And rainbows? Ooh! What does heaven look like? And hell? Do I have to die to know it? And if I go to heaven I won't see hell, and if I go to hell I won't see heaven! That's ridiculous!

Do aliens exist? Well, they technically do because; if you look at a dictionary alien means not from the country. Like tourist? But like, the green ones. Are they real?

What if we live in a simulation? Would it be cool? Awkward? Weird? My brain feels like it's gonna collapse. Wait. I hear it. Someone entered the room. What's going on? What if it's a doctor? I hate doctors! Well, not exactly. But I do!

I think k doctors are evil. I don't know why, but I think they experiment on  people. And then make viruses exist so they can have money.

Is that why Phil has wings? And the eggs are dragons? No no no that would be weird, they wouldn't make dozens of dragon eggs would they? Well then why do liquid glue exists if we have blue sticks? Or the opposite?

This is weird. The beep machine is making a long beep? Why? It hurts my ears. I don't like this. Is that a white light? Oh. Is that..? Kristen? The goddess of death?

"Hello? " I said, which caught her attention. "Oh! Hello- wait. Tubbo? No no no you shouldn't be here, this isn't where your story ends, alright? You still have a lot to learn. Say hi to Phil for me! " she said.

"Wait! Can I just.. Relax here a bit? The lights really hurt my eyes and the beep machine is really annoying. " I said to Kristen before she did anything. "Are you sure? This place has.. A lot of souls. You won't cry? Will you be alright staying here? " she asked.

I nodded and just sat down. Woah. There are actually a lot of souls. Aww a bee! And a kitten! Oh. OH. OH SHIT. THEY'RE DEAD? OH MY GOD, THEY'RE DEAD?! NO!

(oppa gangnam style)

"Kristen? Can I have some food, and perhaps some water? " I asked Kristen. I'm starving at this point. "Oh sure! What would you like? " she said, handing me a bottle of water. "Anything really. But I guess I'm really craving KFC right now- " I said, kinda embarrassed.

I don't know why but saying it out loud feels embarrassing. "Here you go Toby! " she said handing me a bucket. Yum! "Thanks Kristen! " I said starting to eat some chicken.

After I finished and drank my water I heard Kristen say "You need to go back now, your friends are worried. " oh. "Alright! I think I'm ready! " I say, not wanting to go but have to. They probably think I'm dead. "Good luck! " she said.

Now I'm back at the hospital. I think Fit is talking? "What the fuck. The heart monitor showed that he is dead for 10 minutes straight! How is he alive right now?

Uh oh.. If I ever wake up, which I probably will. I'll explain everything to you guys. I swear.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Yippiee! This is finished! Kinda broke the 4th wall because I was bored but.. Yeah!

Update: chapter 4 might be a bit late, I wrote like half of it and I woke up to find its gone and 9 words are there. I'll fix that..

1378 words