Chapter 5

HOLY SHIT 89 READS?? We're almost at 100 reads- For me that's a lot- I mean this is my first time writing I /srs don't know what to say- Anyway onto the chapter

-------------------------------------------------------------
TW:
Melting hand
Nightmare
Nightmare that feels real

Tubbo's POV:

I got out of bed and went to check on Sunny. Sunny isn't there. Shit. Where is she? She doesn't get out of bed before me usually.. Oh god, don't tell me she ran away!

No she wouldn't. But she could.. Maybe she's at Fit's? Or Phil's? Or Pac's! Who else could she be.. Maybe she's just looking for flowers to decorate the factory around here? She couldn't have gone far, right?

I start to check every where, realizing there's nobody. Nobody. Nobody is on, well.. Everyone is online but I can't find them. Maybe I should check the whole island?

I think I checked everywhere on this island. They aren't here. Where are they? Where could they be? I don't want to be alone..

There aren't any eggs too, nor any fed workers.. I'm going to check other places. Outside the island. I need a boat for this don't I?

I quickly craft boat and sail, I'm sailing away. Where am I even going? I think it would be good if I just go straight. Oh god. Here we go.

After about 5 hours I land on a very small island, I should rest a bit. Thank god I have a bed with me. Or else I would be sleeping on literal sand.

I place a bed and turn and toss in the bed for a few hours before I end up falling asleep. Wait, why is there white noise? Huh? This doesn't feel real.

I wake up feeling rested than ever before. Huh.. I look around a bit before deciding to go north. I have a compass with me, thank heavens.

I hope on my boat and after 1 hour I see a big but not so big Island. Wait. Are those nuclear waste? Holy shit. Something to get distracted with! I think I have a few items to help with this too..

After a bit I make a small but powerful nuclear bomb that can blow this island with ease. Holy shit it's so cool! I think I'm gonna blow this place up. It's going to be fun!

I click the button and sail away as fast as I can, and when I'm at a safe distance away I look at the island. Holy shit. There isn't an island there anymore. Well.. That was fun! I need to go now tho..

Let's just hope I don't get radiation sickness. Why does my left hand feel hot? I look down at my left hand after putting the boat on auto-pilot.

I look down at my left hand and see that it's melting. Holy shit. Whys my hand melting?! Uh oh.. Is that.. MY BONES?!

I look down at my hand as the bones fall to the water. Shit. Uh oh. What am I gonna do? I now don't have a left hand and arm. Why didn't it hurts tho?

HOLY SHIT AN ISLAND I NEED TO STOP BEFORE THIS BOAT CRASHES- I'm too late. I crashed into the island. How great. Now I don't have a boat and a left hand...

Well.. May as well stay here for a while before I fox the boat right? Ooh! A coconut! I think a coconut would be great. How do I open it up tho? I don't have a hammer?

Well I'm gonna step on it and see if that works I guess. I stepped on it and it didn't even crack. Holy shit. This coconut is one of the hard ones then. I think I saw a giant stick over there..

I found the stick and tried to pick it up. Holy shit it's heavy. Probably heavier than me even! After a bit I managed to pick it up and crack the coconut open.

I take out a small knife and scrape out the meat of it, which falls inside the shell. Free bowl I guess. I sit down and start eating. After eating half of it I get full and put it away.

Oh it's getting late.. I should sleep I guess. I place down a bed and sleep, watching as some animals pass by. They're adorable..

I wake up and see that my boat is all fixed up. Huh? How did that happen? What's that behind the boat in the water-? Is that a white shadow thingy figure? Holy shit.

"TUBBO! TUBBO WAKE UP! THIS IS A DREAM! " I hear someone shout. Huh? Who's that? Fit? "FIT?! WHERE ARE YOU?! " I shout but get no answer. My head hurts.

I close my eyes and relax a bit, but when I open them I'm at my face, tears in my eyes for some reason, sweating and a fit shaking me.

I look down at my left hand. Huh? My hand is back? With my arm! "Huh? Fit? But my arm- I thought it melted.. " I asked Fit.

"You were just having a nightmare. You okay? You were crying and shaking, and tossing and turning. " Fit said, he looked genuinely concerned. Huh? I thought no one was in the island..

"But- you guys weren't on the island but online.. And I went out and sailed away trying to find you guys and I built a nuclear bomb and my hand melted and then my boat crashed and then- " I said quickly, confused.

"Hey, hey. None of those actually happened alright? You just had a nightmare. Calm down. Everyone online is on the island, don't worry. " Fit said, rubbing my back in a comforting way.

Oh. So that was a dream? I looked down at my hand. I stretched and I stretched my fingers and felt my left hand. So this is the real me. Oh.

"Fit I cracked a coconut open in my dream! " I said excitedly, I don't k ow why I'm excited but I just am. "That's great Tubbo, that's great. So did your hand really melt? " Fit asked, he seemed somewhat interested.

"Yeah! And my bones fell into the ocean! And then my boat crashed which was on auto-pilot and because I wasn't paying attention! " I said. "Oh? What did you do on the new island? " Fit asked.

"I found a coconut, couldn't crack it open with my weight so I found a large and heavy stick and cracked it open! And scraped the insides into the shell with a knife making a bowl of coconut! And then after I ate like.. Half of it, it got late so I slept.

And when I woke up my boat was all fixed up! And then I saw a shadow figure inside the water behind the boat, andt hats when your voice faded in! " I explained the part he asked about, and he seemed shocked for some reason with a mix of interest.

"Oh? " -Fit

"Yeah! That happened! And I bombed an entire island with a nuclear bomb and thei sland had some nuclear waste so that's how I made a little but powerful nuclear bomb! And when I got away a bit, I looked at the destroyed island, and as I drove away in the boat my hand felt hot, so I put it on auto-pilot and that's when my hand started melting! " - Tubbo

And then the rest of the day was as usual, but Fit looked more concerned than ever. Why?

-------------------------------------------------------------

And that's the fifth chapter! Yippie! Another chapter done!

1272 words