Uninvited Guest

Kiyo POV

After getting information and points from the senpais I walk toward first year dorm.

On my way I saw yagami-kun, he was talking with some first year students whom I saw at entrance ceremony.

first was young man of average height with dirty-blonde hair and brown eyes.

Second was also a boy with blonde hair and purple eyes. He also have same height as first boy.

And then there are two girls one was of average height with upper-back length brown hair that has bangs hanging on the left side, and blue eyes.

And the other one is......hm?..... isn't that chiaki. Yes she is!.

"Hey! Chiaki" i said as i rushed toward her and hugged her.

"Huh!?" Chiaki made confused noise but after seeing her eyes widened.

"Kiyoko-chan? Is that you?" She said as she hugged me, returning my gesture with slight tint of red hue on her face.

"Yep!" I said as i broke the hug.

Takuya-kun and others who were watching this scenario was confused confused.

"How long haas it's been?!" Asked chiaki with rather exited tone.

"Too long, around 5 years if i remember a correctly!" I said smiling at her.

"Kiyoko-sama/Matsushita-san do you know her?" Asked Takuya-kun and others in unison.

'coincidence can be freaky!'

Then chiaki realised that she completely ignored their existence, when she was talking with me. And quickly apologised to them.

"I am sorry, i completely forgot that you guys were here" she said bowing as she laughed nervously.

"You see takuya-kun, chiaki is my childhood friend just like koenji" i said as i looked toward everyone and chiaki nodded in affirmation.

"Did y-you just said koenji!?" Said brown haired girl who was blushing as she saw my face for some reason.

"Yes how the fuck that narcissist have friend!! 'and this hot chick at that' "said blondie-kun and he whispered something which takuya-kun heard and glared dagger at blondie-kun.

"You shouldn't talk like that about your classmate Karuizawa-kun" said dirty-blonde haired boy to the blondie-kun whose name is, Karuizawa i guess.

"Oh! Sorry i didn't even introduced myself to you guys" i said as i garner their attention.

"My name is Ayanokōji kiyoko, yoroshiku!" I said as i smiled.

Everyone was now staring at my face for some reason, with red hue on their faces.

"Um...is there something wrong" I said as i wave my hands in front of the trio and takuya-kun sighed for some reason.

After sometime everyone came back to their senses.

"What a beautiful name for beauty like you~ oh and my name is keisuke Karuizawa" said Karuizawa-kun as he grabbed my chin with smirk on his face.

"...Thanks, i guess" i said and was gonna remove his hand from my chin but someone else did that.

A/N: yea so Karuizawa, my least favourite girl is a bad boy in this fic.

Takuya-kun yanked his arm off of my chin as expected from him, since he is my bodyguard.

"Don't put your filthy hands on Kiyoko-sama" said takuya-kun with glare.

"Oh would you look at that~ looks like someone is jelly jelly" Said Karuizawa-kun with smirk, but even if he's smirking I can tell he is mad at takuya-kun.