f i v e

Gypsy

Gypsy

We walked into Taylor's beautiful home. It looked just as extravagant as you'd imagine a Beverly Hill's mansion would look. The foyer was lit by a candle chandelier hanging above us which seemed really dangerous. 

"Do you think someone individually lit all of those?" Amelia questioned, admiring the beautiful architecture. 

"Nah, I think they're battery powered. You know, the ones you can like turn on and off with a remote." Hazel replied. It seemed stupid and unnecessary to make someone light them every time you needed them lit so Hazel's answer sounded reasonable. 

Faint music and chatter came from where I assumed the backyard was. The sound of our footsteps echoed off the marble flooring and onto the walls. "Hello, the party is back here." A man who seemingly appeared out of nowhere informed us. He was wearing a black suit so I assumed he was a butler or something of the sorts. 

"Thank you." I nodded and we all walked in the direction he pointed. Sure enough, everyone was in a beautiful backyard. Fairy lights lined the property, adding a warmth to the atmosphere along with the music I didn't recognize. 

"Sunny!" I heard Phoebe say as she ran over to us. She was wearing a black see through top with tiny black shorts that complimented her silver hair. "Hi guys, you all look fabulous." 

I could tell she was already drunk by the way she slurred her words and clung to me. "Thanks babe. So do you." 

"Hey guys! Come over here." She waved over two girls who I'd recognize anywhere. "Gigi, Taylor, this is my best friend and her band mates." 

"Oh! I recognize you guys! You're Electric Lips, right?" Gigi said. 

"Yep. I'm Gypsy, lovely to meet you." I replied, offering my hand for her to shake. "This is Amelia, Elias, Hazel, and Grace." 

"Lovely to meet you all. Your music is actually insane." She said as she shook all of their hands. 

"Thank you." Amelia blushed. She decided on wearing a pink silk dress with a gorgeous open back.

I scanned the crowd for the bar and of course, I saw the man who I couldn't get out of my mind. He was wearing a black button up with pink flamingos decorating it. The top few buttons were unbuttoned, letting the pair of swallows he had tattooed peak through. "Hey, I'm gonna go get a drink. I'll be back." I said to Phoebe as she nodded and began talking to Taylor. 

"Harry!" I smiled. He turned around with wide eyes that softened once he saw me. 

"Wow, Gypsy you look amazing." His eyes traveled up and down my body, sending a chill up my spine. He wrapped his arms around me in an embrace that I wasn't expecting. He smelt of flowers but not like how a grandma does. 

"As do you. What are you drinking?" I curiously asked, resting my arms on the bar next to him. 

"Watermelon vodka seltzer." He laughed.