Prologue: Past Thoughts...

No P.O.V.

Heaven. When we think of Heaven, we think of a paradise among the clouds, a golden city with the only way in being through the pearly gates. Well, we aren't wrong. We see said gates in all their magnificent glory, shining gold and atop snow white clouds. But we aren't here for just that.

Suddenly, the gates opens. While the gates open for newcomers to Heaven, it isn't far fetched for the gate to open to let those from Heaven to roam about and explore. Stepping out from the gates, we see a tall golden figure. On closer inspection, the golden figure is a broad-shouldered male armored head to toe in gold plating, standing between 10-11 feet tall, has a large solid gold halo floating above his head, and has what appears to be tendrils of light on his back framed as wings. This is Y/N Angiris, archangel and defender of Heaven.

After stepping past the gates, Y/N is noticed by a smaller male figure behind a podium just to the side of the gates

After stepping past the gates, Y/N is noticed by a smaller male figure behind a podium just to the side of the gates. This figure wears a mix of a suit with a bowtie for his upper body and robes for his lower, the colors being a mix of sky blue white and yellow gold, has short blond hair and blue eyes, a small ethereal golden halo above his head, and a pair of white feathery wings on his back. This is Saint Peter, gatekeeper, greeter, and angel of Heaven.

Saint Peter: "Ah! Archangel Y/N! What are you doing here? Come to greet the latest arrival of souls?"

Y/N stops walking before turning to Saint Peter. His helm shadows his face from those that look at him and gives off a bit of intimidation, but the smile in his voice betrays that portrayal.

Y/N: "No Peter, just going out for a bit of a stroll. It's good to go out for a walk once in a while, even if it's outside of the gates."

Saint Peter rapidly nods his head, a grin on his face.

Saint Peter: "Of course! Don't let me stop you! Enjoy your walk Archangel!"

Y/N nods to Saint peter before continuing his walk.

When one thinks of Heaven, all they would think about is the paradise that was held within its gates and not much else. Why? Because there really wasn't much else beyond the gates, just a seemingly endless expanse of clouds and white. But everything has its end.