PART - 18

Hie<3

AUTHOR'S POV:

''hurry up bear, driver is here''...Mina called tae who is taking more time than usual as he woke up late today

''COMING''...tae shouted from the room after putting his favourite cologne he walked more like ran Outta his room and saw his granny shaking his head smiling while he also sheepishly smiled mumbling sorry..

Tae hugged her who patted his head and he ran outside again with granny at back to see off him...

When tae went out he saw driver tracing his hands over the big car with excited eyes, he wasn't older but in his 20s after seeing him, tae coughed to get his attention and after two tries he finally came back to earth, tae raised his eyebrows at him who abruptly gets inside the car and motioned tae to sit with a wide silly smile, he frowned but sat at the back seat and waved at his granny who waved back...

''so what's your name Mr.driver?''...asked tae to an excited male, he actually finds him strange and some kind of creep

''i am bambam''...he said and tae's mind Immediately made picture of bam he smiled remembering the big boy...

''it started raining, can yuh please drive slowly''...said tae noticing seeing the speed of the car..

''don't worry i am a professional driver, it's nothing for me''...bambam smirked looking at tae's scared expressions from front mirror...

''well i only have two classes so be there at the gate, it will be easy to find yuh then as inside is so rush''...tae said and started using his phone other male nodded with a cunning smile which goes unnoticed by tae...

~~~~~~~~~

On call-

hello jungkook”...Jin said

hey jin hyungie”...jungkook emphasized the word hyungie jokingly

“yuh were coming today right? Where are yuh?”...he asked concerning

“i got important work so i directly went to office and not home but I am coming in half day today”.... jungkook replied

“oh okay, get home safely weather isn't so good the rain is so heavy”...jin said like a mother

“yess i will”..jungkook smiled and hanged up the call

~~~~~~~~~

After tae's classes got end he and bogum together came out they both made their way to their vehicles tae sat inside the car where driver is still checking the car out tae frowned and decided to ask..

''did yuh like this car?''...he asked

''ofcourse i love this car, this is in my wishlist yuh know and God really listened to me''...he said with a dreamy eyes making tae confuse as fuck...

''well okay let's go and please drive slowly''...tae said who nodded..

They were going on a highway with barely cars bambam looked at back through mirror and saw tae busy looking outside he put breaks sudden causing tae's body to move further with a strong jerk he looked at him annoyingly...