PART - 28

Hie<3

AUTHOR'S POV:

It's been a two week since Taekook proposed to each other. They meet every morning because Jungkook goes to drop Tae at the university, and sometimes Tae visits Jungkook's house, so they get to meet there too...

But Tae is on leave for the past 6 days because exams are approaching, and enough time has been given for preparation. During this time, Jungkook is unable to see his baby, neither in the morning nor in the evening because of his intense schedule, Tae can go to his house, but he is busy with studies. There isn't a single hour when he's not cursing exams, which is making it difficult to meet his boyfriend..

It was past midnight, and Tae was studying when he heard a knock. The sound wasn't at his door but on the window. Feeling a bit scared, he turned on the room light as he was studying with a table lamp...

Approaching the window, he wondered why someone would knock there at this time instead of the door, why even someone come to him at this hour, His worried thoughts stopped when he heard a familiar whisper followed by another knock...

Recognizing the voice, Tae went near the window, and the light revealed Jungkook's face. Tae was surprised, wondering why Jungkook was here late at night and why he chose the window.

"Quickly open it, it's cold outside, baby''...said making while tae hurriedly opened the window to let him in with a confused face...

As soon as jungkook stepped in he engulfed tae's petite frame in a loving hug picking him up from the floor, while tae too hugged him back smiling widely..

''i missed yuh babe''... jungkook said kissing the crown of his head, while tae just kept his eyes closed feeling other's warmth...

''so do i''...tae said cupping his pouty face when they parted from hug and cooed at him..

''before yuh ask let me tell yuh, i came from here because i couldn't come from the main door and can't help it at all because i was missing yuh so damn much that i couldn't wait.. jungkook ranted in one breathe while tae chuckled shaking his head at him..

He literally took risk at this hour to just meet him. Wow

Jungkook walked more inside the room and observed tae's aesthetic room which have tae's scent as well, jungkook plopped down on tae's bed sighing..

''tae yuh gonna study more?''... jungkook asked laying on his side resting his head on his palm..

''uhm yea a little bit more, and it will be completely done''..tae replied working jungkook nodded and closed his eyes sighing waited for tae to complete his work..

Sometime later tae got up and stretching his muscles and softly moaned at the sweet pain, he saw jungkook who is laying with closed eyes with half body on bed and legs are hanging down with shoes on, he chuckled and went to washroom..

He came out after washing his face doing some skincare and at same time jungkook sat up rubbing his eyes, tae smiled and crawled to him from back as he was sitting on other side...

Tae hugged jungkook from back resting his chin on his shoulder but gasped when jungkook pulled him on his lap from back, tae looked at him who is looking at him with sly smirk while tae didn't even felt uncomfortable being in that position as he always experienced it with his asshole of a ex, jungkook is way more better and different and complete amazing human being in tae's eyes who knows he won't do anything which would make tae uncomfortable..

Tae sat with legs on either side and made eye contact with jungkook whose eyes is stucked on tae's lips who knows it all..

''tae your lips are so glossy what lipgloss yuh use?''... jungkook asked still looking at his lips, tae licked his lips and told him what kind of lipgloss he use..