PART - 36

Hie<3

AUTHOR'S POV:

The morning sunlight was filtering through the curtains, and the couple was waking up to the first day of their married life. They were snuggled under the soft warmth of the blankets, sharing sleepy smiles and recounting the joyful moments of their wedding day...

Jungkook carrased tae's soft cheeks with a tender smile while tae leaned to the touch humming softly..

''good morning beautiful''... jungkook said in his morning hoarsy voice and tae found it really hot than anything..

''good morning hubby''...tae said pecking jungkook's lips making him smile..

''imma freshen up''...tae said and tried to sat up but his husband pulled him down by his waist his chest collided with jungkook's one..

''it's more comfortable and world's best feeling than any motherfucking work''...said jungkook kneading tae's soft butts who snuggled to his chest more smiling but  winced when a pain shot in his lower region..

''babe are yuh okay?''... jungkook asked concerned who huffed at the question

''no am not, a certain bunny fucked me so hard like he won't get chance of doing it again in future''...tae rolled his eyes while jungkook gave him a smug look

''but Bunny's wifey enjoyed it too, it's not fair to complain now''... jungkook stated while tae blushed

''so now yuh are blushing''... jungkook teased lightly slapping his asscheek while tae closed his eyes at a stingy feeling

''am not blushing''...tae said snuggling to his chest hiding his face

''sure yuh aren't''... jungkook smirked

After some minutes of snuggling to each other, tae decided to take shower and tried to stand up but jungkook immediately came in action because he knew it will be hurting his baby..

Tae blushed seeing his husband's well toned body and his naked self, which jungkook smirked taking him to the washroom...

They both bathed without doing unholy things like a good people they are and went out in bathrobes...

''yuh are looking sexy''...said jungkook standing far from tae who looked down to confirm and he himself agreed he were looking actually so good in that white clothe...

''i always looks like this, yuh have any better compliment?''...sassed tae out of nowhere while jungkook smirked got wider he walked to him pulling him by his bath robe with a jerk causing both their bodies to collide, while tae looked at him with innocent eyes..

''stop giving me these eyes baby, i am gonna ruin yuh, yuh know''... jungkook breathed out on his ear while tae shut his eyes closed at the warm feeling

''w~whose stopping yuh''...tae again looked at him like innocent eyes which had micheviousness held in it, jungkook groaned and squeezed harshly his both butts with his hands more making him stuttered....

''i would love to fuck yuh good but i got some important meeting''... jungkook said staring at his beautiful eyes and then at lips to which tae licked his lips out of habit...

Jungkook smashed his lips with tae pulling it making him moan, jungkook revolved his tongue inside his mouth tasting every inch of his mouth, while tae tugged on his soft hairs and one hand on his shoulder, jungkook pulled out from kiss just to leave wet kisses on his neck to cleavage who throwed his head back at other's sweet work..

After a while of nibbling, sucking, biting, cursing and squeezing jungkook finally pulled out creating a mess..

Swollen lips with saliva coating them, breathing heavily causing his chest to go up and down in a pace, those small saliva patches and hickies decorating his neck and cleavage, wet hairs sticking add to it the bathrobe making it a lot hard for jungkook or can say it was making hard for junior jungkook...

Still avoiding the beautiful mess unwillingly he started to get ready not before spanking tae, which became his favourite thing to do, tae too wore his clothes and went down limping slightly...

Jin was sitting on dining table eating and watching something on his phone, when he saw tae coming downstairs walking some alien walk

''good morning bear''... jin said smiling to him who smiled back sitting down on the chair beside him mumbling good morning as well..Jin was keep staring at him with a cunning smile who was blushing looking down...

''hyung stop with your staring, yuh are behaving like yuh never did such things''....tae ranted and whined, now it was jin's turn to go red he coughed

''uhm no bear, i was going to ask yuh for breakfast''...jin protests while other male rolled his eyes at him playfully...

''yuh brat don't roll your eyes at me''...jin said sternly but internally cooeing when tae looked at him innocently..

''sorry hyungie''...he chirped making other smile at his charms

''yuh know very well how to use your charms huh''...jin said softly chuckling while tae giggled...

Jungkook came downstairs seeing their interaction he walked up to dining area and sat down beside tae who didn't even bothered to look at him as he was busy stuffing his mouth with food, he was too hungry

''don't take mine''... Tae slapped jungkook's hand when he was trying to grab one bite from his pancakes but someone is not ready to share, jungkook pouted, and at the same time jin came holding his breakfast, he smiled and started having it, jin went inside his room to get ready as he had to go for grocery shopping...

''bye wifey, see yuh in some hours''... jungkook said standing up while tae hummed enjoying his drink..

Tae noticed jungkook didn't budged from his place even after saying bye, he looked up to see what's wrong but chuckled next moment seeing his expressions...

''why are yuh so anti-romantic''... jungkook scoffed while tae rolled his eyes at him, and stood circling his arms around his neck whose hands naturally grabbed tae by his waist, tae leaned and gave him peck on his lips pissing him off more, jungkook didn't said anything further just frowned heavily, all irritated...

''yuh know what, just wait and watch i won't leave yuh till yuh beg baby I'll take revenge of whatever yuh just did. Intentionally''.... jungkook said emphasizing intentionally word more as he knows tae did that purposely to tease him he stared into tae's soul who blushed knowing what he meant..

Tae gasped when his bunny squeezed his Boobs casually and walked out smirking from there leaving an flustered tae behind...

He saw jin coming out of his room after changing his clothes he approached him..

''hyung can I also come? Am all bored''...said tae pouting he is all bored as he took leave from his work and now he himself don't know what to do with his free time..

''ofcourse bear, go and change and don't forget to apply extra concealer on your neck, that idiot literally eat yuh''... jin shaking his head while tae nodded chuckling and went to change...

~~~~~~~~~~~

''Ms Tina?''...called out her boss who looked at his side..

''did yuh ask them about it's completion? Or is something more left?''...he questioned

''no everything is done, they prepared it really well even though it's a rainy season they did great job though, i have myself went there to check it since yuh were busy, and yuh can use it now''...Tina replied

''perfect''.... jungkook mumbled with a smug look

''but sir why did yuh asked to make a farm house in the middle of the forest''...she asked frowning as she herself is so confused and clueless...

''that's for some personal things''... jungkook replied her coldly yet smirking internally she nodded and went to her work sighing...

_________________________

Thanks for reading ✨

Don't forget to vote and comment 。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。

Love y'all<3