Prologue

Singhania Villa

Singhania Villa

• 10 am • Saturday •

"Maa! Dekho na Bhai ko! Tang kar raha hai!" Aditya yelled pointing at his brother, Abhir.

"Uffo! Chup chap beth jao dono. Tang kar rakha hai. Tara, agle hafte papaji ka birthday hai. We're organising a huge party. Inn sabko invite bhej dena. Personally invite the ones with a star in front of their name and send online invitations to the rest. Take one of your useless brothers with you. We'll have peace for some time ." Aadhya Singhania, the mother, spoke handing her a bunch of papers with names.

"Maaaaa!" Aditya and Abhir whined.

"Ok. I'll take Abhi Bhai with me." Tara spoke.

"Devansh ki sagai hai agle mahine. They've decided on a destination wedding in Jodhpur. I'll need all 3 of you to help me in everything. Tara bache you'll take care of the decorations and arrangments. Inke bharose bethe toh toh holia kaam." Vedant Singhania, the father spoke, taunting the 2 useless brothers.

"Listen carefully Abhir and Aditya, you both are going to help Tara and Dev. You won't cause trouble for anyone. You will behave properly with each other. Understood?" Dadaji spoke.

"Yes sir!" They mock saluted.

Devansh was in his room talking to his to be wife.

Everyone else was sitting in the living room working on the upcoming functions.

"Achha beta, we still have to distribute wedding cards to everyone. We're late as it is. So get the invites made for both occasions. Papaji's birthday and Dev's wedding." Maa said.

"Ji mumma." Tara replied.

After talking for a while, Tara and her father left to get samples of invitation cards.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

• 12 am • Saturday •

"Achha toh yeh final hai?" Tara asked once again just to be sure.

"Ha. Now just get then printed and then distribute them." Maa replied.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

• 10 am • Monday •

"Papa, these are bhaiya's wedding invites and these are dadu's birthday invites. Tara and I will distribute the birthday invites. Shaadi ke aap de aana." Abhir says pointing towards the carton boxes full of invitation cards.

"And I'm sending you the online invites as well. Woh bhi bhej do." Tara spoke while working on her phone.

"Chal!" Abhir yelled from outside.

"Aai!" Tara yelled back as she made her way to the car carrying one carton.

.
.
.
.
.
.