03

We reached Rajput haveli

We reached Rajput haveli. Dadaji and papa went ahead while Bhai and I were taking out the invitation box and namkeen box.

"What was the need of such heavy boxes?" Bhai asked annoyed.

"You have a problem with everything." Papa said before following dadaji inside.

"Aww what happened Bhai? Not strong enough? Koi nahi. I'll pick it up. You can go." I teased.

"Ha ha ha. I was saying it's heavy for you. Not for me." He lied before lifting the box and shutting the door with a loud thump.

I followed him inside with the bag in my hand while he carried the box.

"Namaste." Me and Bhai greeted as soon as we entered the massive living room.

Everyone stopped talking.

Or maybe it was just me who couldn't hear anything because my focus was completely on him.

Damn he's hot.

Shivansh Rajput. The king of Rajasthan. I've heard a lot about him and seen him on news many times.

I always thought he was fine as hell. But I guess I was wrong. He is way more than 'fine as hell'.

Standing a few inches taller than me, he's around 6 foot. Muscular but not bulky.

Just how I like it.

His eyes were a dark shade of brown. His jaw to die for. His hair a neat mess while his clothes perfect as hell. The title 'king' suits him.

He's got this alluring aura which is highly satisfying.

In more than one way ;)

He is the beautiful design of God.

I'm sure all gods sat together and had a deep 9 month discussion about how he should look and how his personality should be.

And then they designed him with utmost care and details.

His mother cleared her throat and I got out of my day dreaming session.

Galat timing Aunty.

I felt my cheeks heat up at the fact that I was caught checking him out. And I could tell everyone noticed.

He also checked me out though. It's clear with the way his siblings are looking at him.

That's some relief. At least I wasn't the only one.

Everyone sat down including the both of us. All the family members present were smiling at I don't know what.

Maybe I missed something since I was outside getting the card. Or it could be when I was busy gawking at Mr. Rajput.

I indulged myself in all the conversations going on but I could feel his heated gaze on me. I too took several glances towards him, not being able to get enough.

After a while, we bid goodbye and left.

I don't want to go!

Shut up Tara!

We reached home and I immediately went to my room.

I needed to calm down. I have work to do.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

By work I mean stalking Mr. Rajput.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

There, our dear Tara is stalking Mr

There, our dear Tara is stalking Mr. Rajput.

While over here, Shivansh is getting restless because he still thinks that Tara is getting married.

"Mumma!" Shivansh shouts, trying to find his mother.

"Ha bolo?" Mumma asked

"Woh.... Um.... Shaadi ka card kaha hai?" He questioned.

"Waha TV ke neeche hai. Kyu?" She again asked.

"Kuchh nahi..... Sirf dekhna tha kaisa hai. Aur kabh ki shaadi hai. Kaha jaana hai. Ek baari check kar leta hu." He replied.

"Achha dekhle. Waha rakha hai." She motioned towards the table.

He rushes towards the card and picks it up. He carefully opens it, scared of the name written inside.

Devansh weds Samaira.

Hush!

The relief he felt is indescribable. He felt happy knowing that it isn't her wedding but her elder brothers.

.
.
.
.

I don't know if I like like her or what my feeling actually are

I don't know if I like like her or what my feeling actually are. All I know is that I'm intrigued. I'm curious about her. And I may or may not have a small crush on her.

I want to get to know her. I want her to get to know me. I want to be the best I can be for her.

Many will say I'm whipped.

I might be a bit whipped already but I'm still not sure. Love at first sight maybe? I don't know. But I'm not going to ignore it.

I'll try my best to make her mine if she allows me to.

Let's see where it goes.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
End of Chapter 03.
Hope you enjoyed!

Instagram : rythm_writes702