01

• 8 am • Wednesday •

Today was Anirudh Singhania's birthday.

"Happy birthday dadaji/papaji!" All family members shouted as Anirudh descended the stairs.

Tara and Aditya burst the confetti cans on either sides of the stairs.

Devansh had a cake in his hand as he walked towards his grandfather.

Abhir was recording the whole thing.

The parents helped Dadaji climb down the remaining steps.

"Thank you mere bacho! Abh jaldi se mujhe cake khilao!" He said excited to have something sweet.

"Papa, you'll only get a small slice. At night, you'll be having a lot of cake and other sweets when we're not looking. Aapki sugar badh jayegi. Abhi thoda sa. Phir raat ko sabke saat jitna marzi. Mein nahi rokungi." Maa said.

"Sachi! You won't stop me no matter how many sweets I eat?" Dadu asked excited.

"Hanji papa, I won't stop you today. It's your special day and you deserve to enjoy. But still, please eat in moderation if you want to enjoy and eat whatever you want in Dev's wedding." Mumma spoke.

Dadu cut the cake while everyone sang happy birthday. After that everyone left for their respective work.

Dev had to attend an important meeting.

Abhi and Tara went to the banquet they had booked to check on everything.

(In their own hotel. Like I mentioned in the Additional Characters chapter that Dev is the CEO of Singhania Hotels. They are hosting the party there.)

Adi had to go to college.

Dadaji was watching TV.
Papa and mumma were helping around wherever they can.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

• 5 pm • Wednesday •

Dadaji was wearing a Navy blue kurta with golden work on the collar area with a off white pajami. Along with that, he was carrying an off white pashmina shawl.

Papa was wearing a beige kurta pajama with a vasket that matched mumma's saree border.

Mumma was wearing a baby pink saree with golden border. The saree was adorned with delicate embroidery.

Dev, Abhir and Adi were wearing suits

Tara was wearing a black ankle length dress with a sweetheart neck. Over that, she had a black net shrug to complete the look.

(I'm not very good at describing but I tried my best. I'll post another chapter with pics of their outfits.)

Tara, Abhi and Dev were already at the venue and got ready at the hotel while the others were getting ready at home.