THE END

He was very good to her... She saw her world in him... He was her infinity... She didn't even imagine world without him... She was ready to go every hardship for him... Even after all the toxicity... She was a wife material to him... But he made her a bitch and then famous ... It was her who suffered because of him... But he didn't even respect her tears... It is really important in a relationship to respect each other... She never received it but she never complained ... She didn't realize that efforts should be from both the sides ... She didn't accept that he is choosing her when he just had mood for her but not everyday....but even he is too clever he made sure that she looks as a bitch in people's point of view so that she can never knew the true shade of him... Even the friends with her that day were even too tough to handle... On a note when he hit her just her dressing sense they felt it was right.... Even people in her society are same... For people a boy still stays the best after he spoils many girls lives but a girl turns a bitch just for dating a guy...How cruel the world is for her...??How toxic her life had been ...?? How much she ia suffering...?? Even God sympathised for her... And helped her... As they say truth is a flame it can't be hidden for a long while... And she found out who he was ... But how good she was even after she had known he was a book of lies she had tried to change him and give him a second chance... But it was really her luck that he had been same while she was trying... And that day she dared to say that they were done and he called the truth as a trance and left dating somebody else... She never felt regret for suffering because of him or never felt bad for leaving him or never felt sorrow for his absence... But she felt all those because how people treated her... Many times she just felt to scream that there was no fault from her side... But never did it only because society treats a girl as a bitch and boy as a man...

Time turns...

After a long while her friends changed hed life changed... They were the best friends for her... In all the toxic world they were medicine for her sickness... They showered love... They made her feel very special... When the whole world made her to doubt herself they proved that she was something more than great... But society don't let a girl sleep peacefully... So this journal countinues with her next thoughts and struggles..

This is the back story for coming up writing ... So do wait for the heart warming conversations... And turns she had in her life...

Guys the next parts will be in a poetic writing style so do follow... Like ... And share...!!

-KINNU