SHORES AND CHAOS

Expect the unexpected ....

Not just a word of course ...After a long fight she opened her heart ...penned down her thoughts ....For the first time ever she broke into stud of tears starting to defend ....The flowers and her love passed away under storms where she would love to watch but where is yester love ...??She wished for a fairy tale ...She gave a kind of love that's not distorted and fabricated and can never be done  ...real raw and honest ....But the end made her terrified to care again ...!! It was him underneath the stars that understood her heart beat and its racing ....He told her nothing and believed everything she explained ...In that moment she found life ...She found him ...But she said she wasn't enough for what he is ...she said it couldn't happen for what she is ... She said he would get hurt ....She told ever reason she can ...But never mentioned she don't love him...May be that is what the hope he kept on the change he wanted from her ....She don't think he every fully comprehend how he had made her dreams come true ....or how he had opened her heart ....to love and wonder it can do ....But to the much extent she kept saying no ...!!She thought she was a fish who is in love with a bird ...Just wishing she could fly ...But he bought sunshine when she saw only rain ...he brought laughter when she only felt pain ....She didn't fall in love with him ...She walked into love with him ...with her eyes wide open ....choosing to take every step along the way ...She do believe in fate in destiny ...but she believed that only him and her are fated to do the things that they would choose anyway ...And she would choose him in a hundreds of life times and hundreds of world in the version of reality she would find him and choose him ...

He fell first ...but she fell harder ....After knowing that she fell harder ...He felt the hardest ...Just to listen that she felt for him in her own words ...

But finally she admitted that she was afraid to love ...not just love but to love him ...for he was a stunning mystery ....He carried things deep inside him that no one has yet to understand ...And she was afraid to fail like others ...he was an ocean ...she was a just a breeze enjoying the waves but completely terrified to swim ....He seem to have loved her in numberless forms numberless times ...In life after life in age after age ...forever...!!

In love...their hearts unfold ...A story was forever told ...their love found its own way ...with each passing day ...Love's journey .. far and wide...hand in hand ...they would stride...In her eyes a hopeful dream...under the moon's soft gleam ...A love they can't ignore ...Her heart an open door only for what he is ...Stars lit the night sea ....She said that she felt for him ... felt in love with him ...!!She said yes...!!

And she thought it will be more beautiful every after ...But nothing goes as predicted right ....Unknown fear...Is hovering her heart....Fear of love and hatred....She can not guess it...Accurately she meant ...May be one of those ...but she is too keen ...What it is about...??Why it gives her chills...??It is really dreadful...As her soul it kills...Might old memories....Are affecting her present....She tried to erase ...But for permanent it went...Went deep inside...But it bumps out...Sometimes unexpectedly....Withers her soul...And rock her as whole...!!She took out privacy even at her close friends ...But he didn't do it ...Which started long things after ...!!She may her self make things worst this time ...But for a change he was there to protect ...But not so much he can even do ...

Hey guys...Here goes with the next step in her tough thought ...Do vote comment and share ...and follow to not miss an update from her tough thought ...!!

-KINNU