THEIR OWN LOVE

She never knew it could mean so much to her ... She followed him through her dark ...He took her past their satellites ...They experienced the joy from the world he brough to life ....Every inch of her skin is a holy grail he had got to find ....Only he was able to set her heart on fire ....Its was a wild red desire ....He loved her eyes when the lovelight lies...Lit with a passionate fire....she held his hands ...to feel the smoothness that changed her destiny ...She was his own thing ...She lost herself in him ...But she longed to be ...Lost as a candle lit at noon....Lost as a snowflake in the sea....He loved her ...And still find her as a spirit beautiful and bright ...Yet she is ...who long to be ...Lost as a light is lost in light....He plunged her deep in love ...Put out her senses ...Left her deaf and blind ...Swept by the tempest of his love...A taper in a rushing wind....Underneath the moonlit sky... beneath a blanket of stars...She was with him in the world full of dreams ...Until he met her... his heart stood still...Like the moon and the sun....Their love is true...That's how she feel when she looked at him...Passion burning like a wildfire...He was her strength and she was his weakness ...They were together infinity ...!!To see the world in a grain of sand and heaven in a wild flower ..Held infinity in their hands and and eternity in hours ...!!

She didn't know why people are so keen to put into details of others private life...He forgot invisibility was a super code ...Distractions let clouds know right ...!!Love wasn't lost but reciprocating it ..makes it flow back and soften and purify heart ...She wasn't sure on clouds destinations ...She was terrified of people again ..She wanted nothing else but him ...She wanted privacy for this ...!!But she broke her rules for him ...Extensions were in parts ...!!She wasn't a type of flower to grow after this forest fire ...She wanted a new place ...new start ...new life ...more than anything she wanted him to be fine ...!!

Deepest shade of dark spreading into a night light ...Work of essence never worked ...Until the dark abyss arrived ...But life as a tale ...It never ends ...Poison in her veins weaking her limbs spreading over her heart ....She Let go of her heart ...her soul ...into the deepest of earth ...!!

But the puzzle of life is cruel it doesn't wait for anyone to put their pieces ...She didn't know that letters from past can make her to burn the garden with her own hands...!!Can he handle that ...??

Hey guys here goes with the 6th part of her tough thought ...!! do vote ...comment ...share and follow to continue on her thoughts ...!!

-KINNU