LETTERS FROM THE PAST

She never thought that letters from the past would burn the entire palace she built ....She didn't hope that the unexpected invitation would destroy the queen land ....She didn't find the future of her non invited guests would ruin her entire world ....She didn't wanted anything to happen ...She was not so good at prediction ...Even after earthquake in her life she still thought that girl was friend ...!!Trust ,earned or lost ..Does she have it from the beginning ...Does she earn it ...Does it take long ...It must never be questioned but the uninvited letters had made her question everything around her ...She told that she was lost in that world and they smiled because it was her own fault ...They cared but she was afraid to take their care too ....She was afraid that she would hurt them ...She was afraid that she would make them fall when they stood for her ...She had chaos with her own hands and didn't want them to find her ...She was lost ...Lost in a world that scared her to death ...Lost in a crowd She lost her breath ...She had to grew up ...Didn't think she can...Lost as a person ...Can't find her way...Lost in life ...everyday...Lost in worry ...Who she was ...?? All her life did she lived a lie ..??Lost to kindness ...Lost to love ....Lost in sky...Like a new born dove ...Lost in thought which she shouldn't do ....Lost to comfort ..all kind words ..Lost to advice ...It isn't heard ..Lost to those who had really cared ...All these people ..always there ...She was lost in her ...She needed a break ..Lost in wonder ...which road to take ..??Lost in a place she didn't knew well...Where was she now .??There's no one to tell....She realized she is not for everyone ...She started knowing her truth ...She has known what she was ...She thought of what she had to do ...She thought of what she should and shouldn't bring on table ...She is not easy to deal with ...She is not perfect ...She thought she is not fitting in that puzzle ....Was she rare ...The clouds had known that ...They never compared her with anyone else ...She was a celestial nymph causing cosmic warfare with their love ....They were her supernova ...She thought of giving up them for them ...!!~

She was too scared to be with them ...She was too afraid to handle their love ...She felt that she wasn't as beautiful as they thought of her ....She wanted to leave...She was an idiot to think right ...But their love is immiscible ...It reminded the best before all the worst the moments kept them stick ...The love made her hold ...It was their own thing ....Even after letters burned the palace their souls of friendship kept them happy together in their own world ....Even if people dare to do .... They gave a conclusion that they can not be separated....They proved to the world out there that they are THE TAM BEARS always and forever together ...!!

But after the biggest war in herself she decided to give up love life ..!!Why and for what ...??what she gonna do ...??How would he react for that what about his feelings ..??Does she really end up or stay with him ...??what is going to happen ...??Will it be THE END AGAIN ...??

Hey guys here goes with the next part of her tough though stay tuned for her conclusion ...Do follow vote and share for more ...Don't forget to guess and comment her next step ...

-KINNU