BEGINNING ISN'T IT ??

The Unexpected ends have beginnings isn't it ...?? 

That man ignited a fire to melt the ice berg she felt ....The weight of ice in her never reduced ...She was extremely scared because of the fire as her past burned her heart alive ....She thought the fire ignited would also do the same ....The past made her hate that town ...So he kept her in the middle of the wild forest which made her frightened to death ....He was with her he burned all the forest and didn't let a single flame touch her ...She was on carnival ride and closed her eyes never knowing where it will take her ...But nobody knows she was empty ... The smile that she wear ... The real one was left behind in past ...Because she knew it would painful for him to handle the bound of chains trapped in her mystery .... She questioned why did he have to come when she was pretending to fine all alone in dark ... Why did he has believed her and not other people ... And why did he just walk in just like that ...??He have given all his love to her, but what do he get in return...??A broken heart she thought  ...There was nothing for him to live in this world except her he felt ...He said her of love which she never seen it all....Just like the water flowing in rivers comes and goes love is that fever.... Love is that feeling which when reigns kills him silently ... Showing no signs nothing to live for even talking of love ...She replied and asked why did he had chosen to love her ....??There are thousands of more ways to die in this world and why did he had chosen her ...??In her heart she was praying understanding the situation he was going through ....It was unfortunate ...very unfortunate but unfortunately true....For once after things she had been through the same ...In his voice she could feel abyssal pain ...Hearing it ... as did hers anyone's eyes would rain ...He got up from his place and wiped his tears ...What a gentleman he was ....She will remember for years ...Sorrow like a ceaseless rain....Beats upon her heart....People twist and scream in pain...Dawn will find them still again....This has neither wax nor wane....Neither stop nor start....People dress and go to town....she sat in her chair ...All her thoughts are slow and brown ....Standing up or sitting down ....Little matters or what gown or what shoes she wore ...??

She don't know what to do ....To get the originality in her back ....She was left with nothing to loose .... She is in her sadness... Tears and blues ...She was a river ....All bridges had been crossed ...She guessed her life is lost ....But he is an ocean ....She can't see what's ahead ...!!

Hey guys...Here goes the next part of Her though thought .... Do follow... Vote... And share to know more about them... I don't think it goes into shores from her point of view and don't end on chaos from his point of view.... What do u guys feel...??

- KINNU