2 - Crush (1)

Charlie is drumming in his room

Nick is in his room scrolling on Charlie's account

Alana is in her room drumming to the song Sappho

Nick texts Charlie

They text back and forth

Nick - Are you feeling okay??

Charlie - Yeah, I'm fine, don't worry!! 😊

Nick - You sure??

Charlie hesitates on what to text back

Charlie ends up not replying

Nick - You can talk to me about it if you want
Nick - Sounds like a pretty serious situation
Nick - But you don't have to
Nick - If you don't want to

Charlie tells Nick about how he became secret boyfriends with Ben

Charlie - I guess he was just using me
Charlie - Sorry...... I know he's your friend.

Nick - Well he's definitely not anymore!!!!
Nick - GOD I hate him so much
Nick - Please don't ever talk to him again

Charlie: Thank you for being my supportive straight friend haha

Nick - Lol that's ok!!!
Nick - If he ever comes near you again I'll kick his ass

Charlie - ❤️

Meanwhile in Alanas room

She's stopped playing drums and sits on her bed (her room is similar to Nicks, light purple walls, low to the ground, oak, double (or king sized) bed with rose pink bed sheets that have little music notes, guitars and rugby balls on it, with a light purple fleecy blanket on the left end corner of the bed, TV on the wall infront of her bed with a Nintendo Switch and Xbox Series S connected to it (her switch remotes are normal, her Xbox controller is pink with a Minecraft Pigs face on it, on her walls are pictures of her and her friends, Nellie, her, Nick and Sarah and some posters of bands e.g. Coldplay, The Killers, her desk is in the corner of her room near her door, it's a L shaped oak desk, painted rose pink with drawings of rugby, guitar, music notes etc on it, with it a black and light purple gamers chair, on her desk is more pictures, her laptop which is a Space MacBook, some LEGO (Star Wars AT-AT set, Harry Potter Hagrids Hut set, F.R.I.E.N.D.S Central Perk set, Star Wars Death Star set) which sits across her desk and on some light purple floating shelves above her desk, her childhood drawings and old toys sit on little rose pink and light purple floating shelves above it on the wall, a white shelving unit (which is laying portrait (on its side)), which draws of books, her diaries, old photo albums in it, a light purple rug sits infront of it with a rose pink beanbag in the corner near the shelf with pillows and Teddy bears around, her guitar is light purple and white, with a black guitar strap, which sits on her guitar stand near her drum kit (which is electronic I might add, she can connect headphones to it) which sits in the corner of her room opposite her desk, along with her keyboard which sits directly next to the door near her drum kit and guitar, her door is white, her carpet is light grey, her curtains infront of her window which has a view over the road and front side of the house, are light purple, she has LED lights all along her walls (with a remote to change the colours), she has an ensuite where all her essentials are e.g. makeup, hairbrush, hair bands, toothbrush etc. And near her beanbag in her little cozy area is a bed for Nellie)

Alana sits on her beanbag and goes on her phone

Nellie walks in and sits with her

Alana: * strokes Nellie* Nick!
Nick: Yeah?
Alana: Has Nellie been on a walk?
Nick: No!
Alana: Ok!

Alanas phone goes off

It's Lily

Lily Rhodes- Hey x

Heartstopper POV On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara