DING

AMIELE'S POV:
My face was buried in the crook of Erik's neck, my body curled up in his lap. I took in a deep breath of his soft rosy Scent and looked up at him, our eyes meeting.
I missed his beautiful green gaze, I almost melted under its intenseness. "I've missed you." He whispered kissing me on the lips again, slowly, the pulling back.
"As I have you." I replied in a whisper, nuzzling further into his neck. I thought I heard him purr and couldn't help but giggle a bit at his reaction. "Oh and just so you know, I went through three weeks of extreme depression, because I thought you were just a dream."I informed him, trying to guilt trip him.
"I went through the same thing you did. I dreaded every minute apart from you, I don't know how I lived." He explains kissing the side of my head, running his fingers through my hair.
"Well you sure as heck handled it better than I did! I didn't sleep, or eat, and I never left my room; at one point I was considering killing myself." I trailed off towards the end of my statement, my voicing getting softer as I spoke.
He gripped my chin in his strong hands, bringing my face to his. "Never do that again. I don't know what I'd do without you, honestly I don't know if I could live without you. But you will NEVER try killing yourself or even contemplate it again, understood?" He asked his ton strong and demanding yet soft and pleading underneath.
I nodded and put my hands up in mock surrender. "Don't worry, now that you're here I think I'll start sleeping and eating again."
"Good."
I rested my head back on his chest, breathing in deeply and taking in his scent. "How exactly did you get here?"
"I have no idea." He answered honestly.
"Ok then, how did you find me." I questioned smirking slightly.
"You know, you aren't that hard to find, especially for a criminally rich mastermind like myself." He teased playfully, I laughed at his comment. My smile faded at the DING that came from my pocket.
I grunted and reached to pull out my phone. There was a text from Dexter.
"What is it?" He asked, I was aware he knew what a phone was.
"I got a text." I answered awkwardly, biting my lip lightly.
"From whom?"
"Dexter....." I trailed off looking away from him, I felt his chest constrict and retract in rage. I looked back at his eyes and saw them glazed in pure anger and hatred. I wouldn't be surprised if steam was coming out of his ears, but what was more surprising was the lack of his mask. You could see every crevice in his face as those of pure rage.
He growled and wrapped his arms around my waist tighter, pulling me impossibly closer to him. I yelped in surprise at his movements and looked into his eyes.
"You can not see him anymore, I forbid it. You are MINE." He growled attacking my neck with his lips. I moaned in surprise and let out a gasp as he nipped my neck, not hard enough to break skin, but enough to leave a mark.
As he continued the assault on my neck I whined something to him. "Your going to leave marks."
He pulled back and looked at me, a sly smirk gracing his strong features. "Just so everyone knows you're mine." Then he began kissing me again, I grit my teeth together trying not to let out an noises as he nipped me on my ear and multiple other places on my neck.
"You can't hold it back forever." He mumbled seductively into my neck, I shivered at his voice and let out a strangled gasp.
"I'm going to wear a scarf tomorrow just so you know."