Chapter 4

Sorry for not uploading this right away it didn't feel right so I kept it to make sure that is was just how I wanted it.

I looked up to this guys around my age looking at all of us. I give him a little smirk than say "Thanks.....I think." The guys is wearing a long sleeved gray shirt. He had brown eyes and messy fluffy hair. 

He sat down beside me and Kate. "My names Brayden" 

"I'm Ann, that's Olivia and that's Kate" pointing at me. Brayden look at all of us and jsut started to chuckle.

"Whats so funny bud?" He quickly looked at me like he had seen a ghost. 

"Nothing just you guys."

"You barley know us"

"Maybe but I can feel that we are going to be best friends or close friends." I looked him straight in the face to see if he would crack first. I wasn't like most I don't blush that often and I certainly don't let some guy I just met say we are going to be best friends.

"yeah hows that going ." asked Olivia

He looked at Olivia and just smiled "pretty well I think I didn't think I was even going to get you guys to talk to me."

"Phttt sure but how do you plan to get us to be best friends." I questioned him while raising m eyebrow. He just looked at me than stood up brushing off his pants. 

"I would do it like this would you ladies like to come and hang out with some of my other friends and me." I was about to reply that we were fine just sitting there when Kate interrupted me.

"We would love to" She said smiling up at him. I whipped my head to look at her. She stared back at me. I gave her the look like how could you do that to me. She just smiled and got up, So did Olivia. I just laid down on the grass. I was quite comfortable actually.

"Ann get up.... Ann get up" Kate said kicking my foot.

"No."

"yes."

"No I'm a POTATOOO."

"Get up then before you get eaten"

I glare up at her and finally get up. I brush of my jean and my brown leather jacket and pull a couple leaves from my black combat boots. When I look up the others are way ahead of me. I was Bending down to lay back on the ground when."DON"T YOU DARE" I looked to see Kate watching me. We ended up walking to the other side of the park were this big group of boys and a couple girls we hanging out on the ground or throwing a ball around or other stuff. I look at everybody when my eyes freeze on this boy who is sitting underneath a tree on his phone. He had blond hair and looked sorta looked like a guy I knew.

That's when he looked up. Oh God JAKE. I will murder him he knew that this is the park that me and my friends hang out in and he thinks that it is okay to bring his friends into the picture. Wait if that Brayden dude is his friend then. Oh flab-it  he was on the call when they accused me of being his girlfriend. AARRRGGHH.

"Calm down Rom. I'm sorry I even brought them here. Please Calm Down," Jake whispered into the back of my neck. I turned to look at him. Tears started to swell into my eyes. Jake took me into his arms and hugged me like there is no tomorrow.I started to cry and nobody said a thing to me or Jake because they we all to busy with Olivia and Kate. I didn't care any way they were still the mean jerks I had met over Team speak a couple nights ago. 

____________________________________________________________________________________   *****************************************************************************************************____________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry I haven't been active in a while just haven't been feeling like writing this but here is another update.