🎶Heart of Darkness🎶

{A/N} This is a very long one guys, I hope you like it.

Every town has one. The spooky house that all the kids avoid. Ours was Thornhill, the Blossom family's mansion, with its very own graveyard. And, trapped with its walls like some gothic heroine, was Cheryl Blossom. Still grieving for her beloved brother, Jason. Linked in death even as they were in life.

"This is how my dad had his Jason Blossom murder board before it was trashed

"This is how my dad had his Jason Blossom murder board before it was trashed. "Kevin said as he finished putting up the finishing touches. "Any leads on who did that? Or what they were looking for?" Jughead asked from his spot on the desk next to Ellie and Betty, "Nope. No fingerprints. But they stole a bunch of files, background checks, and all the video and audiotapes of police interviews." Kevin said as someone opens the door.

Trev walks in, "Hey, Betty—" he said. Betty instantly smiles, "Trev, hi!" Trev walks in.

"Sorry to interrupt—" Trev said and Betty shakes her head and waves him off. "Oh, no—uh, it's okay." Betty said, "We're just, uh, working on—"

"Our murder board." Jughead said with a nod and Ellie giggles and shoves Jughead with her shoulder. "Well, I just wanted to make sure we're still on for tomorrow?" Trev asked Betty.

"Absolutely, it's a date." Betty said making Ellie and Kevin look at her in surprise, "I mean, I'll—I'll see you there. Bye," Betty stumbled.

"Peace out. See ya." Trev said, "Peace out. Bye." Betty said.

"Going on a date with Trev?" Kevin said, Does Mama Cooper know about that?" Kevin said looking at Betty. "Kev, we're not on house arrest." Betty said about her and Ellie and Kevin looks at Betty then at Ellie, "Okay, she's out of town at a Women in Journalism spa retreat." Ellie said and Betty nods.

"Anyway, it's not a 'date' date." Betty said she walks over towards the computer. Jughead, Ellie, and Kevin all look at her. "You just called it a date." Jughead stated and Ellie nodded, "You literally said, 'It's a date.'" Ellie stated this time.

"That's just my cover. Really, it's an intelligence gathering mission. We should focus on the one thing we have access to that your dad doesn't." Betty said to Kevin, "The kids at Riverdale High. You know maybe Trev knows something about Jason he didn't think was important." Betty said to her twin.

~xoxo

"Betty, you're positively radiating Nicholas Sparks. Tell me everything about this Trev." Veronica said as they take a seat on the bleachers, "Oh, there's nothing to tell. Just one of Betty's sources, there's nothing romantic in the offing." Kevin said.

"Why is everything weird here? Why can't a date just be a date?" Veronica said as she sat next to Kevin and Ellie shrugs as she sit next to above Kevin next to Jughead, "What about you, Archie? How's life in a PG world?" Ellie asked as everyone except Veronica looks at her. "PG. Post-Grundy." Veronica said and Ellie points her, "What, too soon?" Ellie asked with a tilt of her head.