🎶The Outsiders🎶

The Coopers. The Stepfords of Riverdale. High school sweethearts who got married and had 3 beautiful daughters, Polly, Betty and Ellie—Until Jason Blossom happened. And now, we would hear from the person who was closest to him those days leading up to his disappearance—Polly Cooper. How a casual conversation turned into an epic, forbidden romance. How, for reasons still murky, their respective parents tried to tear them apart. How their break-up was short-lived, because Polly soon learned she was pregnant with Jason's baby. How they became secretly engaged with his grandmothers blessing and her heirloom ring, and made plans to run away together, to start a new life. And how their dreams of escape went up in flames.

"That was the last day you saw him?" Sheriff Keller questioned

"At Pop's, when he told me the plan, that he was gonna fake his own death, and then we would meet up. But, before that could happen, my mom and dad sent me away." Polly said.

"One of Jason's teammates said that before he ran away, Jason was dealing drugs." Betty said.

"Making a one-time delivery. He needed—we needed money. To get away and to start over." Polly said and Ellie grabs her hand to try and keep her calm. "So Riverdale's star football player becomes a drug mule?" Sheriff Keller asked.

"He went to a bar on the other side of the tracks and made a deal with some biker gang." Polly said and Sheriff Keller asks, "The Serpents?"

"He got an address upstate, where he supposed to deliver the drugs in exchange for cash." Polly said.

"The drugs you found in Jason's car—" Sheriff Keller said to Betty and Betty nods, "Yeah."

"That went up in flames." Sheriff Keller continued.

"Along with everything I had left of Jason's, including the ring his nana gave me, which he was keeping until—" Polly said and Ellie rubs her back while Hermione gets up, "Okay, Sheriff, I think that's enough for tonight. I think Polly needs her rest."

"I'll be in touch, ladies." Sheriff Keller said as he gets up as well. "I'll show you out." Hermione said. Polly sighs, "We're gonna get you through this, okay?" Betty said as Polly lays her head on Ellie's shoulder as Ellie and Betty rubs her back.

~xoxo

"Polly's convinced herself that no one wants her baby." Ellie said as she rest her head on Betty's shoulder and puts her legs up so that they're on top of Jughead's legs. "Besides, of course, the child-snatching Blossom monsters." Kevin said then looks at Cheryl and says, "No offense, Cheryl."

"None taken." Cheryl replies.

"So your mom and dad want Polly but not the baby, and the Blossoms want the baby and not Polly." Jughead said as he holds onto Ellie's legs and Betty and Ellie nod, "That's a true Gordon's knot."

"It's an impossible situation." Betty said making Ellie nod.

"Betty, come on. An impossible situation is being invited to both the Vanity Fair Oscar party and Elton John's Oscar party on the same night." Veronica said and Kevin puts a hand on her shoulder and she looks at him, "Which happened to me one year, I know. This is merely an annoying situation. But luckily, I've been percolating on an idea, hellishly simple in its conception. What if my mom and I were to host a baby shower?" Veronica said.