🎶The Lost Weekend Part 2🎶

Ellie finds Jughead in the garage sitting in a chair rubbing Archie's dog

Ellie finds Jughead in the garage sitting in a chair rubbing Archie's dog. She walks up and sits in his lap and runs his back as he wraps his arms around her waist. Archie bust in not long after, "Dude, Valerie just got here. You think she wants me back?" Archie asked and Jughead just looks at him.

"Archie, as my blood brother, it was your sole responsibility to ensure that something like this never happened on my birthday. And now we're here. In the middle of a Seth Rogen movie." Jughead said as Ellie lays her head on his chest.

"This was Betty's idea, okay? I just went along with it." Archie said trying to defend himself.

"It's so not me." Jughead said sitting up and making sure Ellie is in a more comfortable position.

"It doesn't matter, Jughead, you're her twin sister's boyfriend now." Archie said with an airy laugh making Ellie sit up and look at him, "What?" Ellie asked just as confused as Jughead looked. "What does that mean?" Jughead asked him.

"It means you're getting your birthday party whether you want one or not." Archie said making Ellie roll her eyes and Jughead scoff. They hear knocking and turn to see, Jughead's dad, FP at the door, "Dad, hey." Jughead said as he picks Ellie up and sit her in the chair and walks over to FP.

"Happy birthday, Jughead." FP said as he walks further in. Archie and Ellie stand up on either side of Jughead. "How are you, Mr. Jones?" Archie asked as Ellie flashes a bright smile and waves. FP waves back with a small smile, "Happy to be here, celebrating with my son." FP said before looking out the window, "Didn't realize you had so many friends."

"I don't. And fair warning. You're the only adult here." Jughead said.

"So I gather. Where can I put this?" FP asked.

"There's a table in the den." Archie said.

"Mr. Jones." Ellie said walking closer before FP could leave, "Did my twin call you?"

"Yeah, she came by too." FP said, "She's very persistent, that one. I'll be back." FP says as he leaves. "I'm going to try to find Betty." Ellie said as she kisses Jughead cheek and smiles before walking out.

~xoxo

"You did this for you. To prove something." Ellie hears Jughead say as she walks in the garage.

"To prove what?" Betty asked him as she turns and see's her twin by the door before turning back to Jughead.

"You're the better best friend. I don't know." Jughead scoffs, "Doesn't it ever occur to you just how different we all are? You, Ellie, Me. You both are straight-A students, your cheerleaders, for gods sakes. You twins are the girls next door."

"I hate that word." The twins say.

"I'm the damaged loner outsider from the wrong side of the tracks, come on." Jughead said.