🎶The Lost Weekend Part 1🎶

Weekdays from 8:25 a.m. to 3:01 p.m., we adhere to a strict regimen. Everything in our lives is controlled. But then something like the murder of Jason Blossom happens, and you realize there is no such thing as control. There is only chaos. Nevertheless, some of us strive to impose and maintain order in what is, fundamentally, an orderless world. A fact which would very soon be confirmed in ways none of us could have foreseen.

~xoxo

Betty and Archie sit on the couch and Veronica sits in a chair with Ellie sitting on the arm rest

Betty and Archie sit on the couch and Veronica sits in a chair with Ellie sitting on the arm rest. "Veronica, there's something we need to talk to you about." Ellie said.

"Bring it." Veronica said, "After the morning I've had, I'm already for just about anything."

"Okay, well, Archie was with the Blossoms while their Board was in town. He, um-" Betty said then looks at Archie and he looks at her, "Why don't you tell her? You were there."

"Why is this suddenly feeling like a friend-tervention?" Veronica asked as she looks at her three friends, "I overheard Mr. Blossom say he's the one responsible for your dad being arrested and put in jail." Archie said and Veronica looks at him in shock then Betty and Ellie.

"Are you kidding?" Veronica asked and Archie shakes her head. "Why the hell would Clifford Blossom have anything to do with why he's in prison?"

~xoxo

Betty, Ellie, and Archie walk down the hall together, "Hey, you both may or may not know this, but it's Jughead's birthday." Betty looks at him in shock.

"What?" Betty said before turning to look at Ellie to see she's unfazed. "Wait, you knew?" Betty asked and Ellie shrugged her shoulders, "Yeah, I been knew when his birthday was. He is my childhood friend, Bets. Plus, it's tomorrow, and he doesn't like his birthday." Ellie said.

"Every year, he goes to a double feature at the Bijou. It's like this tradition. Last few years, I've been his movie-buddy. But now that he has a girlfriend and new best friend-" Archie said making Betty and Ellie look at him, "Well, of course, I'll take him. But you and Betty should come with us." Ellie said.

"No. I don't wanna be a third wheel." Archie said and Betty looks at him, "You wouldn't be third wheel, more like fourth wheel." Betty said witha slight laugh and Ellie giggles.

"Come on. It'll be like old times." Betty said as she grabs Archie's arm, "The Three Musketeers." Archie said.

"Actually, Archie, there was four Musketeers. So, we'd be The Four Musketeers."Ellie said and Betty and Archie laughs, "I'll see you later, Betty, Ellie." Archie and walks away.

"I'll be in the rehearsal room for lunch." Ellie said and Betty nods before they make their way to class.

~xoxo

Ellie walks into the rehearsal room and see's Jughead sitting on the floor with his laptop in his lap. "Hey, Jug." Ellie said as she sits her bag down next to him and puts her sheet music on the piano, "How'd you know I'd be in here." Ellie asked with a smile. Jughead looks up and smile, "I know my Liz." he said.