1. maha's wedding..?

its around 2 am, I just got back home from work

its around 2 am, I just got back home from work. Work makes me so tired and mad, right now all I wanna do is talk to Maha, just looking at her makes me relax. Maha is my family friend, I've always had the biggest crush on her but did I ever confess? no. I've always been scared of her rejection, like what happened if I tell her and she never talks to me ever again. That's why I choose to admire her from afar. We're already not that close, I cant risk never talking to her ever again. Well we only talk once in a while but hey! thats still better than never!

I came out of my thoughts when I heard my phone ringing. I looked to see who was spamming my phone and of course it's my dumbass cousins. My cousins Asad and Zayn made a whole ass group chat and now they spam in it every day.

asad: ARSAL
ARSAL
ARSAL
ARSAL

zayn: ARSAL ANSWER ITS IMPORTANT
zayn: ARSALL
zayn: fine don't answer if u don't wanna know abt maha

asad: yeah were just tryna help out
me: what is it?!
zayn: maha is getting married.

My hold on my phone got loosened and the next thing I know is my phone is on the floor. No no no this can't be happening. i quickly picked up my phone and called the groupchat.

"Hello? Yaar tum log mazak kar rahe ho na?? Please bolo tum log mazak kar rahe ho" I said before I could say more asad said "Arsal hum mazak nahi kar rahe, sach mei uski shaadi ho rahi hai. Hum dono ko invitation mila hai. Tumhari family ko bhi mila hoga"

"Accha mein tum dono sei badme baat karta hoon" I said hanging up

I quickly went to my parents room. Both of my parents were sleeping I was going to ask them but I'll let them sleep, I'll just ask tomorrow. When I was leaving my attention got stuck on a piece of paper on my mom's vanity. It was a really pretty white invitation card written in gold calligraphy. Can you guess what was written on it? yeah. Mahas nikkah date. "Maha weds Ayan" I mocked. This is bullshit Maha weds Arsal sounds way better and who the fuck is Ayan!?

Thinking about all of this was making me panic. I'm literally on the verge of crying. It's my fault I should've confessed. What the hell am
I gonna do now. I came out of my thoughts when I heard my phone ringing. OH MY GOD ITS MAHAS CALL. I picked up the phone as fast as I can.

"Hey Maha!" Omg what the fuck why did I say it like that. She probably thinks I'm weird as fuck.

"hii Arsal!!" Omg her voice is so relaxing to me.
"I don't know if you got the invitation or not but I wanted to invite u personally to my wedding since your one of our close family friends! And you better show up, you never show up to any of the events"

"Uh yea of course main aaunga maha and congratulations!" I said my voice almost breaking

"Good and thank you!! Also are u sure you're going to be able to come?? I mean the wedding is here in Pakistan and you're in London right now for your meetings." She said