2. ms.bewacoof & mr.pagal

I was so excited for one of my bestfriends Maha's wedding, But ever since Maha told me about Ayan using her for money I never wanted to kill someone this badly

I was so excited for one of my bestfriends Maha's wedding, But ever since Maha told me about Ayan using her for money I never wanted to kill someone this badly. The worst part is I knew Ayan in college days I was never expecting to him be like that. I feel so bad for her she's now being forced to marry one of her family friend Arsal. She said he is a nice guy but I don't believe it. It's so hard to believe people nowadays they earn your trust and then break it. I haven't said anything to Maha about it because I don't want to stress her out, she's already being pressured so much.

Right now im driving me and Dua to the store to get some supplies for the dholki I am hosting tonight for Arsal and Maha. To be honest I don't even know who's coming tonight the dholki was originally for Ayan,his family, and his relatives but I don't even know this marsal or whatever his name is.

"Sara mein tumhe abhi bhi batarahi hoon kya mujhe drive karne doh!" Dua said. Well let's just say my driving skills arent the best. She has been scared of my driving ever since I almost ran some old lady over. OKAY IT WAS A ONE TIME THING AND IT WAS A ACCIDENT.

"Dua yaar chill I'm not going to crash, last time was just an accident" I said with an awkward laugh to which she just glared at me for.

Me and Asad have been so shocked about Maha and Arsal's wedding. Arsal did tell us how he TORTURED Ayan and peeled his skin off but eh he deserved it. I just picked up Asad from his house and we're on our way to the mall, to get some new clothes for the wedding events.

"Waise ab toh Arsal ki bhi shaadi horai hai, when are you getting married Zayn?" Asad asked me in a teasing tone.

"Apni bakwas band karo, mujhe koi interest nahi hai yeh shaadi waadi mai or waise I can ask you the same why don't you get married?" I said, to be honest im surprised he isn't the first one to get married out of me,arsal,and him.

"Mein toh karbi lunga bas uska milne ka intezar hai" he said, before I could say anything he interrupted "umm Zayn are we in wrong lane?"

"Nahi kyun?"

"Look at that car it's coming towards our way!" He said pointing towards a car that was coming towards us in speed.