3. favorite kurta

"TUM!" we both said at the same time, shocked as hell

"TUM!" we both said at the same time, shocked as hell. It was her AGAIN. She looked a little different since last time I saw her in sweats and now she was wearing a dark red anarkali suit with little bit of makeup on. Why did she kind of look pre- wait what. what the fuck am I saying AND WHY IS SHE HERE.

I realized people were looking at us and I was STILL HOLDING ONTO HER WAIST. I instantly left her waist causing her to fall on the carpet. Well atleast there was carpet on the floor!

She instantly got up and yelled "TUM YAHAN KYA KAR RAHE HO?" God why does this girl talks so loud it's irritating. I decided to just turn the question around and asked her "TUM yahan pe kya kar rahi ho?"

"Excuse me? YOU'RE IN MY HOUSE and you're asking me what I am doing here?" she said.

"WHAT! Ye tumhara ghar hai?" I said yelling in shock. This is her house? SHES MAHA'S FRIEND? OMG NO NOW I GOTTA SEE HER AT EVERY EVENT.

i quit, im not Arsal's cousin anymore and I will not be showing up to anymore events. I cant even stand this girl for even 5 more minutes.

"HAAN YE MERA GHAR HAI! and why are YOU HERE?" she said yelling back. It's so funny seeing her mad, why don't we make her more irritated.

"Achaaa! Tabhi mein sochon itna bekar ghar kis BEWACOOF ka hai?" Yes I lied to irritate her. To be honest her house is nice as hell but am I ever going to admit that to her? no.

"Dekho mein bewacoof nahi hoon!! OR EXCUSE ME MERA GHAR BEKAR NAHI HAI TUMHARA TASTE BEKAR HAI." she said again yelling, god what is this girls obsession with yelling. Can she not talk calmly.

"Waise is your hidden talent yelling because if so please keep it hidden." I said calmly because people are looking at us because of her YELLING AND WHERE THE HELL DID ASAD GO HE WAS JUST NEXT TO ME.

"Oh please just shut up! And I am asking you for the 3rd time, WHY. ARE. YOU. HERE." she asked me.

"BECAUSE. ARSAL. IS. MY. COUSIN." I said in the same tone as hers to mock her.

"WHAT! Oh god no, I cant stand seeing you at every event." She said to me while making a dirty face.

"OH HELLO? I CANT STAND YOU EITHER." I yelled because I seriously can't with this girl she acts like I am the problem. EVEN THOUGH SHES THE PROBLEM.

"FIRST OF ALL I DIDNT EVEN INVITE YO-" before she could finish her sentence she was pulled to the corner by Maha.