5. future wife?

Hate

Hate. I fucking hate both of my whipped ass cousins.
Asad sent me here to the mall to get a green kurta for him just because he over heard Dua talking to Ms.Bewacoof about how she's wearing a green dress for tommorow.

Ever since he found out Dua has hosted a dholki at her house tommorow for Maha and Arsal HE HAS BEEN WAY TO EXCITED. Not even Arsal is acting like that and he's the one getting married.

I asked Asad why don't he just go and all he said was 'I have to do something important.' When I asked him what his important work is he refused to tell me.

Ya allah! Arsal kam tha? Jo ab Asad be pagal ho gaya hai.

I know I could've just said no but MY KANJOOS COUSIN ASAD OFFERED ME  20k. I know I'm a literal billionaire but if it's coming from my kanjoos ass cousin Asad, I'll still take it.

I was on my way to a store to get the kurta, when I suddenly heard my phone vibrate with a notification.
I pulled out my phone to see, it was a text from Asad.

Asad: Did you get the kurta?

Me: Chill out bitch, I just got here I'll get it

Asad: So rude!

Me: Kurta chahiye kya nahi?

Asad: Okay okay sorry!

Me: Good now shut up

While I was busy texting, someone crashed right into me. "Yaar kon pagal-" the person started to complain, but then I looked up and, great just great. It just had to be Ms. Bewacoof.

She had a plain black kurti on and a white dupatta, which kind of looked good on her.

Why do I keep running into her.

WHY ME.

I understand, it's a sign. It's a sign for me to kill myself.

"Tum!!" She said in irritation. What is she getting so mad for she's the one who bumped into me!

I gave a sarcastic smile and said  "lagta hai bewacoof logo ko dektha nahi hai, haina Ms.Bewacoof?"

She pointed one of her fingers at me and said "Dekho MEIN BEWACOOF NAHI HOON, so stop calling me that. Also don't act like it wasn't your fault, you bumped into me!" WHAT. I BUMPED INTO HER? I WAS MINDING MY OWN BUSINESS ON THE PHONE.

This girl is seriously the biggest drama queen ever.
"Fine then I'll call you Ms.Drama Queen and excuse me? How was it my fault? YOU BUMPED INTO ME." I said kind of yelling the last part.

She pointed at herself and said "Mein? Drama queen? I AM NOT A DRAMA QUEEN." I was going to say something but she interrupted and said "ALSO YOU WERE THE ONE ON YOUR PHONE LOOKING EVERYWHERE BUT IN FRONT OF YOU."

I opened my mouth to speak but then never mind, it's a waste of time to argue with her. Something I learned in the past 2 days is that she will never admit it's her fault.