Progress II

As Art hoped, trip ended up as a success.

The residents really liked the Murder Mystery theme, and even solved a few on their own.

Alastor watched as Art talked with the manager, a male sheep Demon, and his smile became strained.

Angel stretched as the last of the events slowed down, and he lent out a breath.

"I have to admit, it was a great idea to come here. I didn't have to cater to Valentino's whims." Angel said.

"If I'm not mistaken, I'd thought that was your idea of a good time." Alastor said.

"Tch. I'd thought you'd know about contracts better than anyone. Besides, I was new to Hell at the time, and back when I was alive my old man didn't really accept my sexuality. I heard people on Earth became more accepting of certain relationships over the years now. Besides, what's with your sour smile? You look like you're plotting revenge against someone that killed your cat." Angel said.

Alastor flinched but looked away.

Then Angel spotted Art talking with her friend and having a laugh.

It didn't take him long to connect the dots.

"Ah, it's Art huh? Why don't you chat with her?"

"We already did, it was concerning the next event until her friend popped up." Alastor said his smile straining.

"Well, I'm just gonna tell you: you may wanna make a move soon, otherwise others will be interested. Like Vox?" Angel smirked.

A slight radio screeched came from Alastor.
----------------
Here is the next chapter
Sorry it took so long....