Unwanted Attention

Thanks to her internal clock, Artemisia woke up early in the morning.

She decided to make some breakfast for Fang as a thanks for providing temporary shelter.

As she opened the fridge, she noticed most of the food was outdated, or even part of another demon...

Well, this is Hell after all. No one's probably ever had half a decent meal since they were alive.

This won't do.

She took out her wand and summoned ingredients to make pancakes, eggs, bacon. Maybe some cinnamon rolls or strudel too? She could ask Fang what he liked as she started the meal.

She even summoned the tableware for the food, and fixed up the table.

"Hey-what the heck?!" She heard Fang.

"Morning Fang. Oh, do you prefer cinnamon rolls or strudel?" Artemisia asked.

"...Uh, I really don't have a preference, kid."

"Cinnamon Rolls it is."

Fang stood in shocked silence as he saw the food being prepared with a few waves of her wand in the air, as they floated to the table, all warm and ready to eat.

To be honest, it had been ages since he had food this good.

"I'm guessing you're a witch. We're you one when you were still alive?" Fang asked.

"Yeah. Half-blood to be honest. But really powerful. I never said my full name though. Artemisia Daphine Potter." She said as she ate.

Fang looked surprised at that.

"Wait. THE Artemisia Potter? You're the legendary Girl Who Lived?" Fang asked.

"Yeah, but I prefer to try to keep a low profile. Once people know who I am, they start asking for favors, if you know what I mean." Artemisia grumbled.

"I can understand that. But, what are you doing down here in Hell? Aren't you supposed to be this heroic Golden Girl?" Fang asked again.

"...If I had to guess, it must be because I was a Horacrux and the power of the Hallows."

Fang looked confused, so Artemisia decided to clarify that.

"A Horacrux is a forbidden type of dark magic that allows one to split a part of their soul and they could be able to live or even cheat death. But at a price. The sacrifice of an innocent life. Because of that, it's been declared a forbidden magic worthy of a one-way ticket to Azkaban prison. You can say Azkaban is like the magic version of Tartarus. And those who dare to create horacruxes wouldn't be accepted by heaven or hell. Instead, their souls and bodies dissolve to nothing, as if they never existed."

"Yesh." Fang said with a shiver.

Then Artemisia went on to explain of her world with all its inhabitants, creatures, the Hallows, her family legacy, and even the war she faced because of one man.

"...Well, sounds like you went through literal hell up there."

"That's an understatement of the century." Artemisia scoffed as she noticed it was almost 9 am.

Fang noticed as well, and stood up.

"I'm gonna be needed at my job soon, kid. You're free to roam around. Just try to stay alive." He said as Artemisia cleaned the table.

"I'll try, but I can't guarantee I'll stay out of trouble. It finds me instead."
----------------
As the green deer walked around seeing the sights, some of which were unsavory, a group of demons were eyeballing her.

"Hey, it's the Radio Demon! We gotta hide!"

"No, wait. That's not him. Their all green and feminine. She's probably new."

"And their bod ain't bad either."

"Yeah, wonder what she looks like under dem clothes."

Four demons, a bird, a snake, an fish, and a bat demon all approached her.

"Hey baby. How are you doing?"

"Yeah, you want to hang out with us?" Two of demons said in a Brooklyn accent.

Artemisia frowned, and talked back. "I'll have to pass, and you can save for some brothel floozies."

"Oh, an English accent? That's better that the usual wild talk and screeching." The bird demon said.

"And I said, back off!" As Artemisia said that, the demons were knocked back by some unseen force to the ground.

"Why you wench!" As the demons went to attack her.

But as Artemisia tensed, a tendril of a vine plant burst from the ground and struck at them.

"What? I can control plants now?" She asked herself.

The demons tried again, but this time, she fought with the plants following her wand gestures as her face became dark.

The demons asked to be spared, and Artemisia said she would if they would leave her alone.

If only she saw the demon recording the whole thing from a nearby building.
--------------
Now more questions.

With Alastor, should he hear the rumors from a coversation or the TV?

What would his thoughts be of a female version of him walking around?

Be secpific with the details.