Welcome to...Hell?

When Artemisia Daphine Potter, woke up, she swore she was dead.

She had died at old age, and had a relatively peaceful life after the Second Blood War. If she didn't count being the Golden Girl of the Wizarding World.

She never had any kids or gotten married, so she died a virgin. She had her friends and godson, who would sadly die before her due to the Hallows. So she was the last of her generation to pass away.

But nothing could've prepared her for this.

When she woke up, she felt like she was different.

She looked around and saw nothing but red. A whole mishmashed city in red.

There was a clock tower with a countdown system. '365 days until next Cleanse?'

The sky was also red with a Pentagram in it.

And then she saw the sign.

...
This is Hell?

But, why was she sent down here?

She put a hand to her head, only to see her hand was all white with green claws.

A little frantic, she looked over at a nearby glass panel and her eyes widened.

She didn’t look like herself anymore.

She was in different shades of green, even her hair, which also had ears and antlers in them.

Deer ears maybe?

Then she looked behind her. Sure enough, there was even a tail.

At least she still had her mom's eyes.

She also found the lightning bolt scar which was a pale green.

Then she realized her dress shirt had the mark of the Deathly Hallows across her chest.

She then checked her person, and found the Resurrection Stone ring on her right tall finger, the Cloak in a bag that was next to her, and in one of her high-heeled boots was the Elder Wand.

Was she down in Hell because of the Hallows, or because she was a Horacrux at a point?

She didn’t know, but it all seemed stupid to her. It made her feel cheated.

"Hey doll, you still there?" A voice caught her attention.

She turned to see a rough-looking reptile demon standing above her.

"You look like you wanted to destroy something, or punch someone. Then again, it happens to some demons when they first come here." He said.

"Sorry, but who are you? I'm Artemisia by the way." The new deer witch said.

"Call me Fang. And if you're wondering, you're in Hell." He said as he took a smoke, gesturing to the alley to talk. "We should chat somewhere private, cuz you're getting some unsavory gazes."

And sure enough, Artemisia saw passing demons looking at her with perverted expressions.

Disgusted, she followed Fang to a lone alley.

"Alright, here's how the place works. Hell is the supernatural realm where the souls of sinners and the damned are sent after they die. Natural or otherwise. It is also ruled by Lucifer the King of Hell, and his queen, Lilith. Hell suffers from mass-overpopulation which The Exterminators attempt to solve through mass-genocides." He started.

"Exterminators?"

"Yeah, they are Angels that are sent from Heaven to kill a portion of Hell's population due to its overpopulation.
Little is known of the them, though they appear cold and murderous. They have a large grin though masks which are capable of other expressions.

During an Extermination they appear to mostly target those who are outside, but it is unclear on if they do enter some buildings. They do not seem to care much about their weapons and often leave them in their victims, so they are also free for looting afterwards."

"The way they sound makes me wonder if Heaven just accepts those who are feeble-minded sheep." Artemisia scoffed.

"Ain't that the truth?" Fang chuckled. "Anyway, you're in Pentagram City. This place is the main city of Hell. Its separated into different sections and there are many different places of interest such as casinos, nightclubs, adult film studios, brothels, restaurants, television station and hotels. Demons have their businesses in these places, where they are allowed to sell everything from cigarettes to drugs. However, there are also others who resort to the black market taking the special weapons thrown during the genocide of the Exterminators. There is a Clock Tower located in the city, which serves as a counter for the 365 days that pass until the Exterminators return . Due to the massacre that is generated annually, territorial wars are carried out to dominate the spaces that were wanted without owners. Especially for the Overlords."

"Overlords?"

"They're powerful demons in Hell almost at Lucifer's level. Most of them even have dangerous powers. Especially the Radio Demon."

"Radio Demon?"

"Yeah, you see, his name's Alastor. He arrived in Hell over 200 years ago. Overnight, he toppled overlords who were dominant for centuries. No one ever saw that kind of raw power harnessed by a mortal or demonic soul before. Shortly afterwards, he broadcasted his rampages throughout Hell so everyone could witness his power. Since then, he's been called 'The Radio Demon'. He's not someone to risk getting involved with, unless you have a death wish." Fang said darkly.

"Plus, to be honest, I thought you were him."

"Wha? Why would I be mistaken for him?" Artemisia questioned.

"Because you look very similar to him. From the species of demon, to the outfit. Except he's all in red, and is never seen without a smile." Fang pointed out.

"Well, I didn't get to ask to look like this..." Artemisia grumbled.

"...Hey kid. I would know you have nowhere to go right now, so youse can stay at my place till you adjust around here." Fang said as he started to walk.

"Why do that all of a sudden? And how do I know you won't do something funny?" Artemisia asked, making Fang stop.

"While I did kill as a mortal, I had to do what I did to survive where I grew up. Plus, while I'm no Overlord, I can be able to detect how powerful someone is. When I first saw you, I already knew I couldn't beat you. I can tell you have the potential to become a new Overlord...Let's get going, before some idiot gets ideas." Fang resumed walking with Artemisia quickly following him.

Thankfully, the destination was only a block away, and at least decent enough to stay in.

Artemisia didn't protest about the couch she'd have to use. She's stayed at worse places before.

Worrying what happens next can wait.

Now, sleep matters.
----------------
That's the first chapter.
Now more questions.
Should I include Fang in this story more?
How should Artemisia get a reputation?
How should her powers emerge, and which ones first?
How should Alastor hear of her?
Nicknames for her from which characters?
How should the Overlords view her once she gets a reputation?