1.

Taehyung was sitting in the beach and looking at all the couples who are enjoying themselves.

Taehyung held his knees on his chest. He sighed in unhappiness. Taehyung has always being in love with Mr. Jeon.

The young principal of their highschool.

Taehyung decided instead of contempleting on his life choices, he should take a walk in the beach

Walking for a few minutes, Taehyung unknowningly came at an isolated area. Suddenly he heard someone calling his name.

It was Jeon Jungkook.

"Mr. Jeon ?". Taehyung tentatively asked after seeing his principal. "What are you doing here Mr. Kim ?"
"Just taking a walk Sir". "All by alone".
"Yes sir".

Jungkook's eyebrows quiped at the lack of interest of the male. Kim Taehyung has always being surrounded by his friends. Laughing, talking and playing around.

His sudden loneliness seemed unusual. Jeon Jungkook  didn't know why was he is so invested in him ?

He wasn't one of those brilliant students. Neither was he a celebrity. Then his sudden inquiry also felt foreign to him.

Both silently walked along the long path of beach. Taehyung was in his own thoughts when he suddenly lost a step.

Anticipating the great fall he could already feel the embarrasment he would be facing. But coincidentally he only felt  a hard chest.

Opening his eyes he came face to face with Mr. Jeon. Both were lost in their eyes.

Taehyung was wearing a red bathing suit which was quite revealing to his ample chest.

Jungkook could feel Taehyung's boobs on his chest. His pussy sitting perfectly on his boner. Jungkook could feel himself hardening himself.
Both their lips met each other. Unconsciously Jungkook's lips started moving around. Taehyung also followed his lead. Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's ass and played with it. His hands roamed all around the young boy's body.

Suddenly Taehyung moaned accidentally. It was enough to snap Jungkook from his illusion. Jungkook literary stood up to his feet. Trying to run away, he felt a sudden pull in his hand.

It was Taehyung.

Taehyung ran to his arms and hugged him tightly. "Please Jungkook. Please don't go".

"Jungkook I have loved you all of my life through high school. Please don't leave". Saying this Taehyung stood up and continued holding his hands.

Taehyung moved closer to him. Slowly he put Jungkook's hand above his heart.

"Can you feel it Mr. Jeon. How fast my heart is beating. It wants you Mr. Jeon. I want you".

Jungkook continued looking at Taehyung without any words. He could feel the young boy's heart beating.

Slowly Taehyung put another hand of Jungkook on his pussy. "Can you feel it Jungkook.  My pussy is throbing in need for you. It wants you".

Jungkook's eyes darkened hearing those words. He started pulling Taehyung with him to a nearby rock.