2.

Reaching by the rocks , Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's hand, leading him to his bulge which was rapidly expanding beneath his shorts.

Taehyung moaned as he felt Jungkook throbbing under his palm. It was so big that Taehyung couldn't even run his fingers all the way around it.

Jungkook undid Taehyung's bikini top and pulled it away from his body. Taehyung watched it flop down to the sand and a moment later his bottoms followed it.

Taehyung turned to face Jungkook , slipping his fingers into Jungkook's waistband and tugging his shorts down to his ankles.

His gigantic cock sprung free and Taehyung's heart raced at the sight of it. It truly was a specimen to behold. Jungkook stepped out of his shorts and his cock bounced with the movement.

"You've got the best tits I've ever seen, Taehyung," Jungkook said. Jungkook pushed Taehyung back so he was leaning on the rocks, and stopped over to take Taehyung's nipple in his mouth.

Taehyung moaned as Jungkook's tongue lashed against it. He sucked at Taehyung , biting softly and swirling his tongue around the pink sphere. The pleasure caused Taehyung's cunt to pulse with desire.

As Jungkook was licking Taehyung, he reached down and began toying with Taehyung's pussy, his fingers spreading the labia and slipping easily inside. Taehyung moaned as Jungkook plowed into Taehyung's cunt with two of his thick fingers, his thumb sliding over Taehyung's clit with every thrust.

Jungkook's tongue circled Taehyung's nipple teasing him, making him moan and spasm with pleasure. When Jungkook's fingers stopped his motions inside Taehyung's pussy.

Suddenly Jungkook spun Taehyung around so he was facing the rock wall . He leaned forward, sticking his ass out, inviting Jungkook to take him. Jungkook needed no second invitation. His swelling cock found the entrance to Taehyung' pussy quickly and he pressed himself inside.

"Ngh!" Taehyung grunted in surprise as Jungkook shoved forwards,  eyes growing wide as Taehyung felt the thickness of Jungkook spreading his cunt.

"There's a good boy," Jungkook said from behind , his hands resting on Taehyung's hips as he fucked him hard.

"Oh!" Taehyung moaned, feeling Jungkook's dick slide against the G spot.

Taehyung thrust his ass against Jungkook , rolling back and forth, pistoning Jungkook's cock in and out of him. Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's hips and responded with another swift, forceful fuck. Each time Jungkook filled Taehyung with his uncut length it pressed against Taehyung's G spot and sent a wave of pleasure rolling through his body.

Jungkook swelled inside Taehyung , his cock throbbing and expanding as he pumped him roughly. Taehyung's cunt stretched and shifted to accept it all. He started grunting angrily, his thrusts becoming rougher and more passionate. He was going to cum soon, and so was Taehyung .

Taehyung reached back to squeeze Jungkook's nutsack which was resting beneath his generous dick. It was so large that Taehyung could barely wrap his hand around it, let alone get fingers on the other side. He squeezed it playfully as Jungkook fucked him harder.

"Oh fuck," Jungkook grunted from behind . His knees buckled slightly but he caught himself on the wall.

Jungkook reached around and grabbing Taehyung's swinging tit. He squeezed it hard, pulling on the nipple and causing Taehyung to moan.

Taehyung planted his hands on the wall to push himself back into Jungkook's thrusting, fat dick. "Come on, cum in me!" He begged.

With his spare hand, Jungkook spanked Taehyung hard on the ass, sending a shiver through his body and causing a rush of pleasure to wash through the pussy.

"That's a good boy," Jungkook said, smacking Taehyung again.

"Come on! Come on!" Taehyung moaned, eager for Jungkook's cock to fill him with his warm seed. At once Taehyung felt something building inside him, an orgasm ready to be let loose. It was going to be a big one, he could already feel it.

Jungkook fucked Taehyung savagely, slamming into him with renewed fervor that caused his insides to get wetter and wetter.

"Yeah," Taehyung grunted, "Come on, Mr. Jeon !" Jungkook spanked him again as he pounded his cock into Taehyung.

Jungkook grunted . His hand spanked Taehyung again as he humped him with renewed vigor. Taehyung could feel his dick swelling inside his pussy, a sure sign of his impending orgasm.

"Oh! Fuuuuck!" Taehyung grunted,  body starting to convulse.

Jungkook's hands gripped Taehyung's hips and he fucked him harder . He slammed, and slammed, and slammed, his dick slamming into Taehyung like a battering ram. Taehyung felt Jungkook 's cock spasm as the first burst of his cum squirted into him.

"AHHH!" Taehyung screamed out as he orgasmed. It started in his pussy, which sent a shiver through his entire body before it exploded into a full-on convulsion. Taehyung's back arched and he threw his hair over his shoulder.

Taehyung's wetness squirted out onto the sand below as wave upon wave of pleasure rocketed through his body.

Taehyung's breasts shook with the force of it all as it washed over him like a tidal wave. He could hear Jungkook 's grunts above it all, and when Taehyung's body finally started settling down he realized that Jungkook was still fucking him, and hadn't stopped.

Jungkook continued pumping his cock in and out of Taehyung , filling him with cum.