Prolouge

Y/N POV

Announcer: Now boarding next flight to America

Me and my family where done with our summer trip from Japan with us waiting in the airport. I got some cool stuff and even got to go to Nintendo world with me also getting some manga too, I'm usually not a big reader but something about manga kinda reminded me of comics.

Mother: Come on hun let's get going can't stay here forever even though we would like to.

Y/N: Ok I'm coming.

I put away one of the mangas I was reading with it being MHA. I joined my family as we boarded the plane as we set off to head home.

TIMESKIP

As we took off in the air I looked out the window as the clouds passed by. As the plane flew it started to shake a bit.

Y/N: What's going on?

Dad: It's ok just a bit of turbulence.

Mom: Yeah your mom here has dealt with her fair share of turbulence when she was in the air force so this is easy.

The plane started to shake again but this time more violently. Soon part of the plane broke apart with the plane started to crash, as everyone started to panic a blade of scrap metal slashed my seatbelt which I got sending flying to the opening.

I than grabbed on to a nearby seat that was empty.

Dad: Y/N!

I looked up with my dad trying to reach his hand out to me, so I started to climb to him but my bag got lose and came flying at me and as it hit me everything went black.

TIMESKIP

I soon started to wake up with my head thrumbing.

Y/N: Ow my head, what happened?

I looked around and saw what seemed like the woods

Y/N: Where am I? And how I get here?

I looked around to see if anyone else was around.

Y/N: Hello is anyone around?

I waited a moment and there was nothing.

Y/N: I guess I'm the only one who made it out.

I looked over and saw my bag. I soon went over to it and zipped it open to see what survived and to my surprise everything inside survived. Either this was a sign or just plain luck.

Y/N: Wow that's kinda amazing everything made it out ok.

As I looked through my bag I found the photo of me and my parents which we took while we were at Japan.

Y/N: I know they're alive I'll find them.

I soon put the photo away and went for my phone but saw it had no reception.