ONC prompt

The ONC Prompt used in this story-

'Your sister is getting married and she has pressured you to find a date. Not knowing anyone who might help due to your severe social anxiety, you try to summon a demon using all the right ingredients and marks. You summon Lucifer instead. Turns out, he also needs a date for a wedding.'

Hello, everyone!

It is fate, honestly, that ONC decided to add this prompt to their list this year, because I had come across the same prompt a few weeks ago, and had loved it, but had been procrastinating about using it. It felt as if I were in the examination hall, and I looked at my question paper and the one question that I had studied for an hour before the exam was the one asked for the most marks.

Yeah, okay, so maybe I'm still stuck in my exam mentality even after a month of them ending.

Anyway, I, finally, shall bring this prompt to life. Yay!

#Disclaimer:

I am not a Christian, and never have been, throughout my life. That being said, using beings such as Lucifer (and eventually others like Lilith, too) in no way is meant as disrespect against any cultures. I respect your faiths, and I humbly apologise in advance if any of these VERY FICTIONAL characters do not match with historical or religious texts. This story is intended to be a form of public entertainment, and any reference to beings living, or non-living, is purely coincidental. (Unless it's a pop culture reference, in which case the usage is not a coincidence at all) I own all the characters, except for the big ones that I don't. (Would you say that the Bible owns them? I do not really know.)

Happy Reading!