Mrs. Tomato

Walker's POV

Today was the last day on set for Percy Jackson and I was sad this past year has been the best year of  my life the memories the people I've met but I'm glad we finish the closer to its release and only a couple of weeks till my new movie with Natalie. (GUYS IF YOU HAVE A NAME FOR THE MOVIE PLEASE GIVE MEEE)

I got ready to go to set when my phone rang and it was Natalie

"good morning"

"morning walkie talkie" she said with a snicker, knowing I hate that nickname.

"why are you in a good mood?"

"I can't be in a good mood?"

"at .... 7:45 am no, no you can't"

"Well thank you for asking but today my training starts and I wanted to be productive"

" I see I see, wait so you're not coming by set today"

"no sorry walker, it's why I called"

"but the whole gang wants you there and you said you would come"

"duty calls walker I'm sorry I have to go"

I hated the idea of Natalie not coming we were all going to play mario kart and hang out, me Aryan, Leah, Dior ( Natalie's best best friend), and Charlie.

Natalie's POV

i sent a text to the group chat so they knew I wasn't coming.

(yall like these texts better?)

I felt like I had made Walker sad, I know that I told him I would've come, just maybe I can leave training and catch a cab to set. I wanted to enjoy my first day though, I was internally confused. I was choosing an outfit when I got a text message.

Unknown

Hi Natalie, this is Tom Holland I got your contacts from Amy

Natalie Scott