Polaroids and Cakes

ok first hi, um to the people who have read the previous chapters any feedback please, I'm desperate because the first 2 chapters people have read them but the last 2 haven't gotten the same love and I want to know why to improve

By the way english isn't my first language if you couldn't tell already, and school is a bitch. I saw some writers say they prefer shorter paragraphs,  AND I SWEAR I KNOW IM COMMA SPLICING I'LL TRY BETTER IT'S A HABIT. 

Your lovely Natalie's POV

The past few weeks of filming having been a journey, I've gotten close with the cast especially Tom and his lovely girlfriend Zendaya. (IM NUMBER ONE TOMDAYA FAN) I have missed Dior and Walker though I haven't seen them in so long. 

Cool Kids

Thomas

sup people

Natty

sup thomas

Ms. Daya

sup loser, hi nat

Thomas

ouch babe

it is what it is tom, she loves me and doesn't like you

so toughen up

Ms. Daya

true

Thomas

Child, me and zendaya are gonna go to our fav cafe wanna come??

yes thank you mom and dad

we'll pick you up in 20 minutes be ready istg!!!
*seen*

I had seen Walker in a while because he went on a small vacation with his family until he starts to film with us. I missed him, it was like everything I did I thought of him I didn't know why. I mean we have been friends for over 2 years, and gone through some shit together. 

I started picking an outfit, I thought there might be some paparazzi so I wanted something that could cover me up, if we happened to encounter paps.

I went downstairs to wait for Tom and Daya. I got ready early which will be surprising to him. I went to the couch where my mom was and snuggled in with her, she was watching the cooking channel and was telling me about the dish the chef was making. It was some time of seafood concoction which made me hungry so I pecker he cheek and got up. "Honey could you get the mail before you leave" "sure mom". I put my jacket on and went outside to our mailbox and was got everything out. I was shuffling through magazine subscriptions and grown up stuff for my mom when I saw my name, I never got letters. It was from walker, it was a postcard and 2 polaroids. The postcard was of Moloka'i Hawaii, and it was a polaroid of him and the other one was of a baby turtle in the sea. On the back of the card was written "Miss you natski, I swam with SHARKS DUDE COOLEST SHIT" and some very squiggly drawn stars and hearts he signed it "Batman" and drew a tiny bat signal next to it.