Dates on set

Nat's gorg POV

I was waiting in the airport with my mom, we had offered to take the Scobell's back. I went to a coffee shop there and ordered a latte and cappuccino for me and my mom, I was waiting for the drinks to be made when I heard a racket coming from where my mom was standing. The Scobell's were back and as usual Walker and Tanner were arguing about something a bit to loudly. I went back to check it out and gave my mom her drink "Hi Mr. and Mrs. Scobell welcome back, would you guys like anything from the coffee shop" Mrs. Scobell hugged me "Sweetie if you don't mind a water would be good" she pointed to Walker "Walker go with her". Me and Walker were walking (idk I find that funny walker walking lmao). "hey Nat, missed me" "who are you?" he rolled his eyes and gave me a side hug. "how's filming going? I see your besties with Tom Holland now" "it's alright, by the way you start tomorrow and we're picking you up" "who's we??" he stared at me "Me and Tom Holland" he nodded "cool cool cool cool no doubt no doubt" (iykyk). 

***

I woke up at 7 am, too early for me. I hate mornings so much, unless I'm traveling or going to the beach. I got ready and went downstairs to see my mom dancing and singing along to her playlist and cooking delicious pancakes, which smelled like heaven. "Mom what drug do you put in your pancakes they're literally addicting" I basically ran to sit at the table "the drug is love" she answered smiling "and cocaine" she whispered. "Wow my mom's a drug lord" "yes you didn't know about my side job?" "I always suspected something illegal but drug dealing, that's next level mom" we both laughed together. She placed the pancakes down and sat in front of me, placing some on her plate as well. "By the way Tally, Jon sent me an email, you're going to go to a new location soon for filming" "ooh really when" "in 2 weeks you'll go to Atlanta then New York, and I'm not coming but your uncle luckily will be there at the same time so" she continued eating "you're ok with me going alone" she nodded hesitantly "well it is your job now and I can't go every time you go". I took the plates to the sink and gave them a rinse. I pecked her cheek and put on my coat right when I heard Tom's honk. "Bye sweetie have a good day" "bye mom love you". 

I waved to Tom and he unlocked his door and I entered the passenger seat. "Sup Nat" "Sup Thomas" "so where is Walker's home" "only a couple of blocks" I told him the way while connecting my phone to his car, I've been introducing him to Taylor Swift. "This is the album Reputation aka the best album". We waited in front of Walker's house and I texted him

Natski 

get in loser, we're going filming

Walkie Talkie

alright :)

He came out and waved to the car, he entered the backseat. I could tell he was nervous to meet Tom. "Hi man, I'm Tom it's really nice to meet you" Tom said turning around to give walker a handshake "Hi, I'm walker it's an honor to meet you, I love your movies" "Thank you so much". I snickered they both looked at me like I just bullied there whole family "what nat" Walker said looking straight in my eyes "hOnOrEd To MeEt YoU" I laughed fully this time "Hey" Tom looked at me waiting for me to apologize. "Don't worry Walker, she said honored too when she first met me" Tom gave a reassuring wink to Walker "HEY that was supposed to be a secret" I punched Tom's shoulder "She does that alot" Walker warned Tom "Believe me I know". 

We arrived at set and each went to our own trailers. Rachel was in my setting up the makeup and the wig, it was a dark brown shoulder length wig {if your hair is already like that g4u}. "Morning Rachel" I waved over to the tall beautiful talented artist "Morning Nat, today we'll do natural looks nothing gorry and Sasha will be working with Walker since he doesn't need much except some touch ups" I nodded and went and sat in my vanity. 

Rachel was done with my hair and I loved the length "Should I cut my hair to this length, it's really cute" "haven't you been growing your hair out for over a year now?" she stared me "you sound like my mom" {lets thank my mom for inspiring this paragraph because we had the same convo}

Right on time my mom called me, "Hey sweetie" "hey mom" stretching the M "umm.. sweetheart today I'll be home late or I might not come home even" "ummm why??" "well I'm going on a date with one of my coworkers" "ooooohhhhh interesting" "Natasha don't play right now this is my first date in a long time" "sorry mom, wait does your brother know about this?" i grinned at the thought "no don't tell Ryan he'll stalk the guy and then pull up to the date 'unexpectedly' and make it into an interrogation" "Fine I won't tell uncle Ryan" "Won't tell uncle Ryan what" Uncle Ryan burst in my trailer scaring the shit out of me. "shit" my mom said before hanging up. "Don't tell uncle Ryan the theme of his birthday party" "My birthdays in 8 months?" "It's never too early to start planning right" I gave a hug grin, ear to ear. "I'll find out what you're hiding later" 

***

time break brought to you by my lazy ass

I was done with my scenes so I was sitting next to Jon while Walker was doing a scene "CUT good job Walker take 30 minutes and we'll do your scene with Tom" Walker nodded and came over to where I was sitting "Good job Walkie" "Thanks, lets go back to my trailer.

We walked over to his trailer and I sat in his bean bag while he was in his sitting in his vanity, Sasha wasn't here right now as he didn't need touch ups. "You'll never guess what happened Natski" I hummed staring at him "Sasha asked me out" I tilted my head and my eyebrows furrowed, I hate how my face shows my emotions before thinking. "what" walker stared at me. "Did you say yes" "Yup" he patted his own shoulder "Bro she's so pretty I was gonna ask her out myself then got shy but now I have a date tomorrow, so... where should I take her?"

"Fancy restaurant but not to fancy you know so you don't come off as a show off" he was writing it down in his notes app "be a gentlemen, be nice" he kept typing like this was some big exam "pay obviously" he nodded as he knew that point making him smile. "That's it I guess be yourself don't pretend to be someone just to impress her, you're pretty cool" "AWW NAT YOUR THE BESTEST FRIEND A GUY COULD ASK FOR" he hugged me slightly lifting me up from the ground "Can't breathe walk" "sorry he put me down. He kissed my head "Sorry Nat my scenes coming up thank you thank you" " your welcome" I said to a closing trailer door.

Natty

I have shit ton of news get in here girl!!!

christian DIOR

omgg spill

I like walker, Tom and Z made me realize

I knew it

Walker's going on a date

OMG NAT CONGRATS GIRL 

not with me dumbie with Sasha the girl
 I told you about she's a makeup artist

oh..

ya ik

he'll realize your the best girl dump her and date you

But Sasha is a sweet person and has been a nice friend 

you think igaf?

no, no you don't

girl he likes you back

how do you know??

I know everything

woww ok lysm ttyl

ly22 and dw about it

Dior's gorgeous POV

I immediately called Aryan after texting Nat. 

"ARYAN"
"DIOR"
"our plan is failing"
"which plan?"
"getting Walkalie together"
" what happened"
"dumbass WALKER is going on a date, and Nat finally admits she likes him"
"WHY IS MY BOY SO DUMB, HE'S OBVI IN LOVE WITH HER"
"WE NEED TO FIX IT WE WENT 1 STEP FORWARD AND 3 STEPS BACK"
"I'll fix it don't worry, thanks for the debrief general"
"always general, just remember mission Walkalie is our number one priority"
"yes ma'am"

1.4k words

A/N ya'll aren't they cute this is the last thing I write till march so bye bye