Sleepover

Natalie's gorgeous pookie POV

I left Walker on seen, was he messing with me? why did he sound like that? I was confused and kind off mad. I can't deal with him now, I took out my script and started studying my lines for the rest of the plane ride, I had a lot of action scenes, ones where I would argue with Peter and go off to do my own thing, I loved my character, Dahlia she was badass, cool but scared, she came to new york to study, alone no family no ties, and spider powers, she was a lose carefree spider-women that went by, spider-flower her suit was like the spider flowers skin, a cream color with brown accents. One night around new york she was beating up a bad guy, when she met the infamous spider-man, he tried to talk to her, but she ran away wanting no contact, one of my favorite lines is when she swings away from first meeting him "I work alone spider-boy". The next time she goes to save the city, she is met with a villain who hurts her which leads to spider-man helping her, he has to see her face and they start talking as she heals planning ideas to stop the villain. "I'm Dahlia Parker" "Parker?, I'm Peter Parker", turns out they are siblings both who had no one, alone in New York until now.

{how is the plot you guys? its a the 4th spider-man movie that im calling Spider-man: more at home, I am honestly impressed by myself, i might make a chapter just deeply explaining the movie, and if you guys really like it I might make it a new fic} 

Tom was the best scene partner, and mentor helping me with tricks and ways to do stunt work easier, I was overall very grateful for him. He was telling me about wire works when I saw some lines on my script between me and Walker. Harley was supposed to meet Dahlia, and come to her talking about some tech that he had for her and Spider-man, but their characters grow into a small love over the total movie. I knew we had lines but they just hit me in that movie, and I started reading the script deeply I was amazed by the great writing and their love was beautiful. 

I was extremely tired from this whole situation my brain would not shut up, so I just put my headphones on full volume and listened to 'Snow Angel' by Renee Rapp. I got 2 more texts from Walker but I didn't open them.

We got off the plane and arrived at our hotel and I was contemplating of going to Walker's room, I didn't want too but I felt like I owed him that, so I toughened up and marched to his room. I stood there for a couple of seconds in front of door that read '130' I just knocked, kinda hoping he didn't answer but a couple of seconds later he opened it. 

"hi" Walker said smiling at me, "hi" I returned the greeting, "come in, we need to talk" I nodded and headed in his room and sat on his couch. "so....?" it was awkward which was very unusual for me and Walker, we were never awkward, we could hang out for hours in silence, each doing our own thing but right now you could cut the awkward tension by a knife and it would bleed a disgusting green slime.  "Natalie, me and Sasha broke up, and it was never that serious" "ok? good for you I guess" "I would like to return to how we were" "besties?" I smiled "yes", "Walker can I ask you something?" "hit me" "why did you break up" he paused, thinking about something, was he embarrassed about something, did he do something wrong? did she do something wrong? 

"we had a difference of opinion"

Walker's POV

That was one way of saying it, I could've said 'oh nat, I love you that's why' god I wish it was that easy. She looks at me, understanding the whole room, the awkwardness is still there better than before but still there, I look at her and she looks beautiful, she still had her star ring on. "Hey nat?" I questioned, she hummed, "do you like anyone?" she looked up from her phone stared at me, confused most probably. "No I don't like anyone why?" she answered "no reason, just bored" "why?....do you like someone?", "oh god no, my mind is free" I lied to her face, I guess I am a good actor after all.